Headcannon

What it feels like to have THEM AS OUR BOYFRIEND?!

Eeeeyyyy- My imagination can go wild if they're really become our boyfriend..

WHAaAaAaaaTT? I'm already at the legal age okay- ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) DON'T JUDGE MEH! (ुŏ̥̥̥̥םŏ̥̥̥̥) ु

Urgh, whatever- ENJOY!
_______________

Hanako/Amane

This boi right here is super clingy. He will wrap his legs at your waist and his hands at your neck. He will hug you like a panda and... Don't expect for him to let you go. *wink**wink*

DoNuTS. He will force you to make some donuts only for him. Even you are in class. He will pop out from nowhere and start bugging you.

"Ne, ne (y/n)! I want donuts! Make some for me!"

"Hanako, I'm in goddamn class-"

● Everyday after school is a date. He will spend his whole time for you. The meeting for 7 Wonders? He will quickly wrap that up and find you as fast as he can. He find you? BAM-! He turn into a PAnDa.

● If you're in danger, he will turn from the HeNtAiBOi to Don'tFuckWithMyGirl. He will erase their existence in a day after he make sure you are safe.

● Also, he is quick to jealous when he see you with someone who is not him. He will pout and hug you from the back as he try his best to pull away you from that person.

"How could you cheat on me!! Uwaaaahh I hate you, (y/n)!!"

"Hanako, I was talking to Yashiro for fuck sake-"

Tsukasa

His level of clingy is GoDLiKe- He will never let you go if he see you at the hallway. He'll stuck with you until the end of the school. When you on your way to the school entrance after the school end, Tsukasa will take drastic measures not to let you go home- Even it's mean of kidnapping you.

Tsukasa love you as much as he love his twin brother. So, sometimes he will bring you with him to find his beloved Amane and show off his little cute girlfriend AKA you. You still remember the moment when Tsukasa introduced you to Amane.

"Amane, this is my girlfriend!! SHE'S CUTE RIGHT?!"

"Uh, yeah.. I'm sorry for you, (y/n)."

"Thanks, Hanako."

"HEy, I CaN HeAr YOu-"

You in danger? NAnI? WhO diD ThAt To My (Y/N)?! He will kill them merciless and then give you a hug. He will said that he already take care of them and no need to be scared as he will always watching you. Even when you're sleeping.
.
.
.

And you freak out- Since when he turn into a yandere?!

Tsukasa love when you giving him a pet on the head or show affection towards him. He will sit on your lap while facing you. He shower you with kisses at the face and nuzzle at your neck. He literally will sleep on you after 10 minutes.