Hanako

Hanako x Reader!

And I am here!
Sorry for not updating for the last two months.. I was really busy with my college stuff and others.. Ngeh..

Also, I made a new book about Juuni Taisen Usagi! Hope you all can support it! (OwO)

Like and vote!
So, here we go! Enjoy!
_____________________________

"(Y/n)-sensei!"

You looked up from the documents and saw Yashiro standing besides your table.

"Yes, Yashiro. What can I help you?" You gave her a smile and waved your hand, signalling to come closer. Yashiro was fidgeting when you kept staring at her.

"Um, the truth is.."

"Yeah?"

"Can (Y/n)-sensei teach me personally for the upcoming test?"

"Oh, sure. Then come and see me when you're free. I'll be in the laboratory after school."

Yashiro's face was shining happily that you can literally see flowers around her. "Sensei is the best! Better than Hanako-kun!" she said.

"Of course I am. Talking about him, where that boy go?" You asked curiously because you didn't see him at all since yesterday.

"His boundaries like always. He's having some problems right now." Yashiro sighed when remembered the problem. You nodded and put away your documents before standing from your seat.

"(Y/n)-sensei?"

"You can go home first, Yashiro. I just want to see my boy how he's doing." you said with a smile. Yashiro nodded before went out from the laboratory.

You are the science teacher at the school and used to be a student here. Of course, you know Hanako- Well, Amane since you and him used to be classmates and right now you guys are dating.

You walked to the toilet and heard some voices that having a argument. You quickly went into there and saw Hanako on the floor.

Oh.

Oooh.

Ooooooh.

Oooooooooh.

Also, Tsukasa was on top of Hanako.

Damn.

That's hot.

You made 'I like this shit' face and a lenny face to Hanako.

"Threesome?"

"WHAT?! (Y/N), NO-"

Hanako pushed Tsukasa aside and flew towards you. He quickly wrapped his hands around you. "I didn't cheat on you! I swear I didn't! Please believe me!" said your boyfriend.

Tsukasa who also your friend (since you're his twin brother's girlfriend) shouted happily when he saw you.

"(Y/n)~! I miss you!"

Hanako let go of you and looked at you with a confused face.

"I swear I didn't cheat on you." you used the UNO reversed card at Hanako.

Now you know what's the problem is. No wonder Yashiro made a gloomy face when talking about the problem.

Tsukasa is the problem.

"Lol. I can't help you with this kinda problem, Amane." you wheezed making Hanako let out a screech. "(Y/n), help me this once and I'll do anything!" begged the ghost. You raised up your eyebrows when heard that.