Tsukasa

Tsukasa x Big Sister Reader!

Angst!!!!!!!

Well, I have the mood for some angst so here it is..  I'm basically write this at 1.52 a.m.  and I have class tomorrow..

Goddammit- Whatever!

EnJOOOYY
________________________

"(Y/N)-NEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! We're home!!"

"We're home, (y/n)-nee."

"Ah, welcome home, you guys! I'm in the kitchen right now!"

Tsukasa threw his bag at the doormat before rushed to the kitchen. Amane sighed and took his twin's bag before bringing them to their bedroom.

You who were busy preparing for lunch suddenly got hugged at the back by your beloved little brother.

"(Y/n)-nee, what did you cook for lunch?"

"I made curry rice today. Can you help me set up the table, Tsukasa?"

"Okay~!"

Amane who finally arrived at the kitchen also did the same thing as Tsukasa. He gave you a hug before smile widely.

"(Y/n)-nee?"

"Yup, what's wrong Amane? How's school today?"

"Uhhhh.. It's fine.."

You let out a chuckle. Without looking at him, you replied "I know you're lying. I'm your big sister after all."

Amane looked down and stare at the floor while fiddling his fingers.

"Did anyone bullied you today?"

"No."

"Did you get your marks for the Tsuchigomori-sensei's quiz last week?"

He slowly nodded his head. His eyes still fixed at the floor as he afraid of looking at you.

"What did you get?"

"...35%…"

"Okay."

Amane finally looked up and blinked his eyes a few times. "You didn't mad at me?"

"Why should I? You did your best right?" You said as you lower yourself so you were on the same height with Amane. You ruffled his hair with a smile. "That's enough for me."

He grinned before threw himself at you. "Thank you, (y/n)-nee! Then I shouldn't be worried to score a high marks for the upcoming quiz!"

"You little shit- I'll make you study before the quiz."

And you both laughed in the kitchen forgetting about another boy at the dining table who was waiting for the food.

Poor Tsukasa, lmao.

At that night-

It was raining quite heavy that night and you still didn't go to the bed. You were busy doing your homework for tomorrow eventhough it's already 12.05 a.m. You were thinking too deep about the answers and didn't even realised that your bedroom's door was opened.

"(Y/n)-nee~"

Said a sleepy boy as he went to your side and tugged your pyjamas. You turned your face and saw Tsukasa was standing there, eyes were half open.