Hanako

Hanako X Reader!

And I'm back! YAAAAAAAAY

I'm back to my energetic self! Agagagagagaga

Thank you for those comforting me in the comments just now. I love you guys-

You touched my tralala~

I think I ate too much sweets, help me-

'....' This is Hanako's mind. Yes, he is talking in his mind so please don't get confused.

Whatever. Enjoy!
________________________

Hanako was on rage.

He felt like his body was on fire.

He turned into a different person for the whole week.

But you didn't even noticed it.

Making him more angrier than before.

Besides, the source of his anger was indeed...

Coming from you.
(What the hell did you do this time, readers?)

Hanako was grumpier than ever that day. This is the tenth day of you didn't paid attention to him at all. All you do was went to school and go back home after the school bell rang.

It wasn't just you. Yashiro also did the same.

He had no one to play with. Kou always hanging around with Mitsuba and Tsuchigomori was busy with his paperwork.

Well, it's not like he didn't have anyone to play with. He just want his girl besides him, that's all.

He missed you very dearly eventhough he see you everyday. But when he saw you, you seems too obsessed with your phone and sometimes showed your phone to Yashiro and laughed.

When he came towards you, you quickly hide your phone away and brushed him off.

This hurt his poor little heart.

(Timeskippu to the next day)

Yashiro and you were gone to the rooftop after school today. He knew about this when he heard Kou were talking to Yashiro on the phone.

"Yeah? The rooftop? Oh, okay then! I'll be at the school garden with Mitsuba today. Don't forget to call me if anything happened. Hm, bye!"

Hanako was listening while staring at Kou intensely. When Kou ended the call, he quickly grabbed Kou's shoulders and shaked it.

"They at the rooftop, right?! TELL MEH BOI BEFORE I BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!"

"WOAH THAT'S GAY HANAKO"

So here he is.

Stalking you and Yashiro at the rooftop behind the door.

You and Yashiro were playing with the phones for the first 15 minutes. You two were very quiet, not talking to each other and just played your phone.

Until you shouted happily.

"YAS! I GOT IT, YASHIRO!"

"EEEH- REALLY?!"

And you showed your phone to Yashiro.

"Eh, that's unfair! I only got one SSR card."

"I got two SSR card and one UR card. Today is my lucky day!"

Hanako in the confused state.

'What cards are you guys talking about? SSR? UR? What's that?'