Yugi Twins

Yugi twins X Reader!

Yeah, it's a request from my friend since she love the twins so much

Yeah, it's a request from my friend since she love the twins so much.. So, ENJOY!
__________________

The twins is having a fight. Hanako and Tsukasa who barely get into fight...

Are declaring a war between each other.

Unusual for them to fight with each other, right?

Hanako usually give in when it comes to Tsukasa as he is the big brother. And Tsukasa being the little brother always getting whatever he want.

'But not this time.' Hanako thought last week. He already decide to take this fight seriously.

And guess what?

They are fighting about you.

You think it's cute? Nope, it's NoT CuTE AT All.

You, (y/n) (l/n) is one of the students at Kamome Gakuen. A top student by the way aside from Minamoto Teru. You are well-known for your beauty and straight As' grades.

You know about the 7 Wonders of Mysterious School because they are your friends.

Yeah, you're already dead. You used to be a student here and you still want to became a student there even you're dead because you love the school. (Just bear with it I know you all hate going to school)

"(Y/n)~ Can you help me with something?"

Right now, you are hanging out with Hanako at his boundaries, doing shits around because the school was ended one hour ago. Yashiro is nowhere to be seen while Kou already go home with Teru.

You look at Hanako who is giving his best puppy eyes to you. "Yeah, what?"

"I feel so dizzy since yesterday~ Can you stay here and take care of me for tonight? Pleaseeee~" Hanako pout a little as he is trying his best to look cute in front of you.

You let out a chuckle, knowing it's all just a scheme for making you stay with him. You already know about the fight between Hanako and Tsukasa but keep quiet about it.

Well, the other Wonders including Yashiro and Kou also know about the fight. It is very obvious between them.

"Can you, (y/n)?" Hanako wrap his arms at your neck as he cling unto you like a panda. You pretend to think while giving him 'Idon'tknowshouldI' face. Hanako clinch his teeth and pinch your cheek. "Pleaseeee~?"

You want open your mouth to reply but stop when you heard a faint scream from outside the toilet.

And finally the scream become very clear to your ears. Hanako's face quickly turn into a tight face.

"(Y/N) - CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNN"

You wipe your invisible sweat from your head as you know the voice.

Tsukasa barge into the toilet and yell at his twin. "BAD AMANE! You going to do naughty thing with (y/n)-chan, right?!"

Hanako cling unto you even tighter. Before this, he just keep quiet whenever his little brother say or do something towards him. But not this time! He will fight back with all his might.

"No! I'm just spending time with (y/n)! Our precious time together WITHOUT YOU!"

Tsukasa let out a small gasp. He then fly towards you and grab your arm. "(Y/n)-chan is going with me! I need to cuddle with her!"

"Fuck off, Tsukasa! She is not going anywhere! She's mine!"

"No I don't want to! (Y/n)-chan is mine! Let her go already!"

"You the one who should let go!"

"AMANE, STOP BEING HENTAI!"

"TSUKASA, STOP BEING LOUD!"

You who being sandwiched between the twin, sigh. You pull yourself from their grasp and stand in front of them. "Stop it, you two. Why are you arguing like kids?" You look at them and pinch your nose bridge.

"Ah, I can't handle this." You sigh loudly as the twin only stare at the floor. But their hands which at the back are poking to each other and it goes rapidly. Tsukasa suddenly get an idea and start his drama.

"OUCH, AMANE JUST POKE ME USING HIS KNIFE! (Y/N)-CHAAAAAN, I'M HURT!" he said and throw himself at you. He is doing the fake cry and hug you at the waist.

The innocent Hanako is shock and quickly put his hands up to the air. "I even didn't have my knife with me right now!" he protest. And he see Tsukasa is sticking his tongue out playfully before continue his drama.

"(Y/n)-chan, let's run away from here. Okay~?" Tsukasa push you out from toilet, leaving Hanako alone. You which also in shock with Tsukasa's action finally snap and stop walking.

Hanako who chasing you guys quickly grab your left hand. "Cut it out, Tsukasa! Can't you see (y/n) is uncomfortable with you?"

Tsukasa grab your right hand before replying to his twin. "Well, I'm sure that Amane is the one that making her uncomfortable! Not me!"

And the tug war begins.

You finally snap from your patience and pull your hands from them. "Ey, stop this shit! Why can't you guys just stop fighting right now?"

"We are fighting because of you, (y/n)-chan!"

"Yeah, and we are not going to give up  until you choose one of us!"

You sigh. "Well, I'm sorry. I can't choose between you two. You guys are both important to me."

Hanako and Tsukasa look at each other for a while before grinning widely. 'Yup, they are totally up to something' you thought. They fly closer to you and wrap their self at your figure.

"If you can't choose either one..."

"Then, we just need to share~"

"You got no problem with that-"

"Right? (Y/n)-chan~"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

//EXTRASSS//

The day after-

You are hiding at Yako boundaries as she's staring at you weirdly.

"So, what happened?"

"It was hell."