Tsukasa

Tsukasa x Supernatural Reader!

And YES, I'M STILL ALIVE BITC-

Sorry for not updating since last month.. So many things happened lol.. Finally I got some time to spend on Wattpad..

I'm being antisocial for the last two month and I think I need to make friends because I'm lonely af.

Whatever, just enjoy yourself lol!
________________________

"What the fuck, bruh?"

You were glaring at the two random students that busy dating in the music room. Just now you heard some noise from your boundaries so you went to check and found a couple were dating.

"Oh hell no! Not at my boundaries! If you want to date, go to Misaki's stairs. Geez, kids this day. Never respect the single!"

You were mumbling and decided to scare off the couple. You went to the piano and pressed a few keys which startled them.

After they freaked out and ran away from the music room, you quickly locked the door.

"Urgh, this room is dirty. I should hired an assistant like Yashiro to clean up this place."

"Nevermind, lemme clean by myself since I got time right now."

So you started to clean the music room while singing because you were boring.

You swept the floor, wiped the windows and all the instruments, arranged the tables and cleaned the whiteboard.

"Yume no mata yume ka mi hatenu yume,
Konna gomi no yona sekai demo,
Boku wa sukide sukide sukide,
Sukide sukide tamaranai!

Odore odore saa odore odore~
Nanimokamo subete wasure sasete,
Narifurikamawazu tte o tatake,
Itsunohika kono yume ga,
Sameru made wa!"

- Yume No Mata Yume -
(The music video is below. I really recommend it because it's really good and Mafumafu sang this song. Yeet, my baby! :'D )

You were enjoying yourself that you didn't realised a certain ghost was watching the live concert in front of him.

"(Y/n)~?"

You stopped singing and turned your back. Tsukasa was sitting on one of the tables while grinning like an idiot.

"Wtf- I thought I already lock the door?"

"I just went through it. The door cannot stop me from seeing my crush!"

You looked at him with a confuse face.