Tsukasa

Tsukasa x Big Sister Reader!

Part 2!!

Thank you for requesting!!!!

I'll do my best to update every week so stay tuned, okay! Lol.

Enjoy!!
_____________________

"Amane!"

"What?" Hanako turned his head to the voice with five cards on at his hand. He was currently playing cards with the mokke until Tsukasa decided to come over the toilet and made a fuss there.

"I really saw (y/n)-nee yesterday at the gate! Trust me!"

"Hm-" Hanako lazily responsed before continued his game and threw a card of five diamond between him and mokke.

"Amane! Pay attention to me!" Tsukasa grabbed his twin's uniform and pulled it. He pouted when Hanako didn't even looked at him and just ignored his presence.

"Fine then! Just ignore me! I bet you didn't care when (y/n)-nee die! Maybe you don't even love her at all!"

Hanako flinched and stopped playing the cards before he threw them aside and pushed his twin away.

"I love her more than you do, Tsukasa! It's not my fault she died! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" Hanako snapped before he continued.

"If it's not because of you, she will not die! She would be alive right now! We all would be alive and live happily together! It's all your fault!"

Tsukasa just stood still while watching Hanako screaming at his face. His face showed everything.

Regret
Missing
Sad
Despair

He knew that. He already knew it from the beginning. It's his fault that you die.

You were waiting for your little brothers that evening at the school gate and decided to spend times with them at the park. You want to apologize for ignoring them. So, you made your plan for a picnic with the help of your teacher, Tsuchigomori and threw your paperworks aside for a day. But you were unlucky that day.

Tsukasa gritted his teeth and pushed Hanako to the wall. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" His eyes were hiding behind his hair but Hanako could see the tears flowing from his twin's eyes.

They stayed like that for awhile before Tsukasa finally let go of Hanako and walked away from the toilet quietly.

Tsukasa wandering around before went to the student council room and stared at your usual seat.

He could see you busy writing on the paperworks with a stressed face.

Your smile when he went inside the room just for interrupting her.