Headcannon

Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun x Reader!

Headcanon!
What are the reaction when the boys saw you crying?

And I'm back- Finally! I'm sorry for not updating.. I'm having a writer block because being quarantined make me stupid- The internet also not helping at all.

And please do request. I'm not gonna bite you guys-

Whatever, just enjoy!
__________________________

Hanako

• You didn't meet him at the toilet after school like you usually do. This is making him worry and he quickly searching for you.

• Found you at your classroom. You were sitting at your desk while sobbing quietly.

Panic mode on.

• He went to you and slowly wrapped his arms around you. "Hey, what's wrong?"

• You already knew that person from their voice and quickly wiped your tears. "Nothing-"

• Hanako grabbed your hands and looked at you. You could see his worried face and avert your eyes from him.

• "Come on. You can tell me. You trust me, right?"

"Yes, I do trust you but-"

"No but. Just tell me why you're crying."

• You finally took a deep breath and stared at him.

"I.. Actually.."

"Yeah, go on."

"THIS ANIME ALREADY END AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO-"

"Wait what?"

"THE ANIME ENDING WAS HANGING JUST LIKE THAT! I NEED MORE PLOT OF THE STORY!"

"(Y/n), calm down-"

"THEY EVEN CUT A FEW ARC! I JUST CAN'T- I NEED TO TALK WITH THE PRODUCERS."

"Okaaaay- I think I'll go first."

"Oh no you don't. You asked me why I'm crying and I'm telling you. So get back your ass and listen to me-"

• Poor Hanako. He did nothing wrong.

Tsukasa

• You went to the broadcast room with a pair of puffy eyes. Tsukasa noticed it from the first glance he saw you.

• He quickly flew towards you and grabbed your shoulders. He looked at you with his big ember eyes while scanning your face up and down.

• "Did you cry?"

"Yeah, a bit"

Yandere mode on

"Who made you cry? Tell me. I'm gonna kill that person."

"Whoa, chill Tsukasa- It's nothing. Really!"