2~A Blender Tries to Eat Jungkook

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You came to a screeching halt at the entrance of your kitchen and gaped at the sight before you.

Shattered on the ground, and most likely the source of the crash you'd heard, was your small blender that you used to make morning smoothies. Broken plastic and the blades were scattered precariously across the tile floor. And on top of the counter, perched like a terrified cat, was Jungkook.

His earlier facade of seduction and teasing had vanished and in its place were huge round eyes and a look of genuine fear.

"Jungkook?" You asked, mystified by the bizarre scene before you. "What on earth happened?"

Jungkook jabbed a finger at the broken blender on the ground. "It tried to eat me!" He yelled.

You stared at him. "'Eat' you?" You echoed.

"I just touched it and it began screaming at me with its teeth," he snapped defensively. "I had to terminate it."

You clapped a hand over your forehead. "Jungkook," you sighed heavily, "that's a blender. It's an inanimate object that mixes ingredients together to make things like smoothies and stuff. You just probably hit the start button and turned it on."

"If it's an inanimate object how did I turn it on?" Jungkook frowned, still balancing on top of the counter in just a towel. The muscles along his bare arms were tensed and chorded as if he was ready to throw a mean swing at any moment. "I mean, I don't blame it. I do happen to easily turn on lots of mortals and even monsters alike."

"No! Turn on as in activating the electricity needed for it to function. Stop being so full of yourself." You paused. "And get off my counter."

"But what if it tries to bite me again?" Jungkook whined, glaring at the demolished blender on the floor.

"It's not going to bite you." You jerked a finger to the ground. "Down. Now."

Jungkook finally, with obvious reluctance, clambered off the counter. Your breath caught as you realized it was the first time you were really seeing and standing before him without foggy air and trying to avert your gaze.

You didn't know how old Jungkook was, but his face had an almost ageless aura. Poreless skin that was deliciously honey tanned, elegant cheeks, and angular doe-eyes that seemed to pierce yours. His hair, currently still wet, was curled slightly and was the color of midnight, neither black nor dark blue but rather some inky color in between. And he was tall. The top of your head seemed to barely clear his shoulders which made his bare muscle-packed chest, that flexed and contracted with every breath, much more distracting.

"If it runs on electricity does that mean it's one of Zeus' cursed object?" Jungkook sneered. He risked sticking out a toe and poking a broken piece of plastic experimentally. "Is that why it tried to ingest me?"