14~100%, No Doubt About It, Gay As Can Be

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Dad no!" I screamed.

In a flash I was in front of Jungkook, shielding him from my dad's rolling pin.

Shock crossed both my parents' faces as I slid in front of them, arms thrown open in a makeshift wall between the inky-haired boy and them.

"Y/N!" My mom gasped.

My dad seemed so stunned he was speechless. The rolling pin fell from his hands.

"Mom, Dad." I stared at the two most loving figures who'd raised me. "What the heck?"

"Oh sweetie!" Suddenly tears burst from my mom's eyes and she was throwing her arms around me in a tight embrace. "You're safe! Thank God you're safe!"

Now confusion tore through me. "O-of course I'm safe," I stuttered, taken aback. "What on earth happened?"

"We decided to surprise you with a visit today." Dad piped up. He continued to stare at me as if I was some ghost.

"Oh honey." Mom drew back and cradled my face, a few tear stains trailing down her cheeks. "We came in and saw him"— she nodded to a stricken-looking Jungkook on the floor— "and we thought he'd abducted you, or worse, killed you!"

"And I kept telling you I did nothing of that sort!" Jungkook exclaimed, speaking for the first time. "And then that man"— he gestured sharply at my dad— "grabbed that weapon and threatened me with it!"

"Mom, Dad, I have afternoon classes today," I told them both. "Why didn't you just call me?"

"We wanted to surprise you," responded Dad. "I'm sorry, Y/N. We just kind of panicked when we saw that some strange boy was in your apartment and you were nowhere to be seen."

"'Kind of panicked'?? You threatened me to turn me into a pancake!" Jungkook shouted indignantly. "You really take after your daughter in the violent sense, you know."

I turned to Jungkook. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook met your eyes and crinkled his nose. "Physically, I'm fine. Emotionally, I am scarred. You Mortals weren't nearly this domestically violent last time I walked the Earth."

I winced at the strange looks my parents exchanged at Jungkook's words. How did I explain to them that Jungkook was a demigod? They probably thought he was some sort of crazy psycho.

"Uh well," Mom breaks the awkward silence, eyeing Jungkook warily, "I was hoping we could eat dinner together. But if now isn't a good time..."

"No, no, I'd love to eat dinner with you guys," I quickly jumped in. "Jungkook's going to behave. Aren't you, Jungkook?"

The inky-haired demigod flashed me a grin. "I told you, can't make any promises of good behavior."

I winced as Dad looked about ready to tackle Jungkook. He was slightly overprotective. "Hey Mom? Dad? Why don't we, uh, come out to my car for a few moments. I just realized I forgot my bag."