29~Yoongi is a Bikini Beach Girl

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I ceased struggling to close the stall door and stared up at him. "What?"

"I can't promise anything," Jungkook quickly said. "I've only ever been able to heal surface injuries. I'm not sure about internal injuries though."

I threw my arms around him, hoping blooming in my chest. "It can't hurt to try though right?" I asked, hating how desperate I sounded. "Just tell me what you need. Water? Of course you need water. How much?"

"Whoa there, sweetheart, slow down." He chuckled a little, gently prying my arms off of him so as to properly hold my hands between us. "What I first need you to do is to calm down."

"I am calm," I immediately fired back. "Here, let's go to him right now." I tried to dart around him and make for the exit.

Unfortunately, once again, he managed to catch me and pull me back, arms fully rooting me in place. "Listen to me," he repeated, the barest hints of exasperation tinging his words. It was the first time I'd heard that tone in his voice and it was enough to still me. "We can't do it right now for numerous of reasons. Number one being that there's a bunch of healers in the room right now where he is. So we'll have to wait until they clear out, okay?"

"Fine," I grumbled, relenting. "What should we do until then?"

A small growl resounding from the demigod's stomach answered me. The familiar irksome grin tugged at his mouth. "I'm hungry. Feed me."

➴➵➶➴

I watched as Jungkook snarfed down pancakes drenched with chocolate syrup, strawberries, and powdered sugar. I didn't know if demigods could die from diabetes or overdose of sugar; but I hoped not because otherwise the son of Poseidon was screwed, demigod or not.

The two of us had gone back to where my mom had been worriedly awaiting for my return. After hugging her one last time and telling her I was going out to get Jungkook something to eat, I'd taken my backpack and headed out. Mom had merely nodded, glad that I was getting "nourishment" but declined an offer to join us.

"I just want to stay here," she'd said softly. "Don't worry about me, honey."

So that was how I wound up eating at a nice little breakfast-lunch outdoor diner with a wondrous view of the sea.

Plenty of tropical plants in pots hung from the wooden rafters which held up the thatched roof, their dark leaves spilling down the sides of the pots. The fresh ocean air capered through the restaurant. Jungkook and I were seated at one of the tall tables and had been sitting quietly up until now.

I felt exhausted, my emotions drained, thus I'd only ordered some coffee and some toast. Meanwhile, Jungkook wasn't lying when he had said he was starving and had ordered one of the big combo deals with eggs, sausages, toast, and pancakes.