ch.2 party! ( lemon )

they arrived at the shack and it seemed that no one was there. all the lights were off. dipper and mabel walked in and the lights flicked on.

" SURPRISE WELCOME HOME PINE TWINS!"

even tho they were twins they both had very different looks on there faces. mabel had tears in her eyes with a big smile on her face. dipper was leaning against the door and was clutching his chest while looking at everyone.

"awwww guys your all the best!"

there was one face that dipper didn't recognize. he was tall maybe 6ft he had yellow hair with black on the bottom, his eyes were bright and yellow almost glowing. he wore a nice yellow flannel and black gloves,he could barely see some tattoos on his arms, he wore black ripped skinny jeans. dipper thought he was quite handsome and good looking but...he also reminded him of bill. dipper looked away when he noticed the boy was looking at him

"hello" he bowed and kissed dippers hand making dipper blush.

"i'm nick it's nice to see-er meet you pinetr-er...dipper." he dropped his hand and rose dipper had always been short and now he was about chest height compared to nick he had to look up at him to talk to him.

"h-hi call me d-dipper" he mentally face palmed himself. he needed to get himself together.

"whoa dude please tell me those are books that just happen to look like the journals" wendy said now noticing and pointing out what dipper was holding. this brought everyone's attention. and seemed to make nick simel.

" well me and mabel found them and we thought it was best if we kept them."

"BUT only keeping them not using them. we just want to live a normal life...well as normal as we can get." mabel joined in

"haha yea we get that dudes don't worry" soos said trying to break the thick tension in the room. the party then commenced and everyone relaxed a bi.t dipper decided to head up to his old room to put the books up...and get away from the crowd. dipper never liked crowds. he headed up stairs and put the books on his nightstand. he backed up looking at the window that he had slept under for a summer and missed. he couldn't help but think about bill looking at the triangle shaped window. he despised bill for manipulating everyone...but he almost missed him. things were more interesting with him. and he wanted to know why he was like he was. he wondered if bill could have changed. a sudden knock on the door scared him out of his trance.

"sorry didn't mean to intrude but i noticed you leaving a party celebrating you so i just wanted to check on you." in truth 'nick' had missed dipper it had been 4 years since he last saw him and he realized that the way he missed dipper was not normal.

"o-oh yea i'm fine nick thank you. i just don't do well in crowds." dipper couldn't help it in the moonlight nick looked even more handsome. dipper blushed but hoped it wasn't noticeable.

"well then let's have a party up here. i brought a gift." as he said that he pulled a beer bottle out from behind his back. dipper widen his eyes he had never tried beer. he had no problem with it but he just never thought of trying it.

"look you don't have to take it i just figured you'd want one. for real i can take it back" dipper smiled he liked how he wasn't pressured into trying the drink. most people were like that. he could tell him and 'nick' would get along fine. he was almost 18 he figured it was now or never.

" no no it's fine let me have it" nick was surprised when he heard this. he knew pinetree had always been curious but he never thought he would try beer underaged. either way he stared in amazement as dipper chugged the drink. he found this so...hot but at the same time concerning he hoped dipper really wanted to drink it and didn't feel pressured by him, he was still new to human things. after awhile he and dipper were laughing and talking on his bed, 'nick' had gotten more drinks for them.

"hey i have a question pinetree"

"pinetree? heh been awhile since anyone called me that. anyways shoot" nick regreacted calling him pinetree but it was too late.

"so there's this fair thing and i was wondering if you'd want to go?" nick said he was hoping that if he said no he could just pretend he was drunk and didn't know what he was saying. he looked at dipper he didn't want to come off to strong "nick" didn't know what it was but he wanted dipper...like WANTED him.

"y-yea sure" dipper said he wasn't sure if he was drunk or not but he didn't mind a hot guy wanting to go to a fair with him hang out or date dipper didn't know but he was just glad to be able to hang out with nick more he enjoyed his company.

the two locked gazes with each other "nick" had never noticed dippers beautiful calm blue eyes. but dipper most certainly noticed "nicks" beautiful bright yellow eyes. they seemed to glow in this lighting but dipper wasn't sure before they knew it they leaned into each other kissing. "nick" broke first.

"look i know you've drank a bit are you sure this is ok?" dipper answered that question reconnecting their kiss. both boys didn't hesitate. "nick" was the one to remove dippers jacket and then white shirt. he then pinned him to the bed. holding both of dippers wrist in his hands tightly not wanting to let go. he craved for dipper. he only broke there kiss briefly when he felt like dipper needed to breath. dipper removed "nicks" flannel then put his arms around "nicks" neck."nick" started to kiss dippers body. soon the kisses turned to bites.

"mhh nick that hurts a little" dipper said letting out a mix of a whimper and a moan.

"i'm not so much of a gentleman when i'm turned on pinetree." 'nick' whispered into dippers ears. this made dipper go red. "nick" loved the boy and didn't want anyone to hurt him...except here and there. "nick" knew it was wrong but he couldn't help himself he loved dippers sweet little whimpers/moans. dipper struggled getting nowhere, he surrendered to "nick" and slowly enjoyed the lovebiting. 'nick' tried his best to behave himself and be gentle but every sound dipper made, made "nick" harder by the second. "nick" put his hands on dippers hips. he was waiting for permission to do anymore. after awhile dipper gave him what he wanted moving his hand onto "nicks" hands and leading them to remove his pants. dipper could tell "nick" was hesitant in all his movements not wanting to do something wrong or go too far.

"it's ok do what you want" dipper said breaking the kiss huffing. this made nick more confident in his movements. ripping both his and dipper's pants off. soon the two boys clothes were all over the floor. the night faded away as the two boys continued showing and exploring eachothers bodies. enjoying every second of it.