ch. 11 PARTY II (lemon)

"SURPRISE!!!" everyone screamed in unison, startling both of them and causing them to trip and slip on the stairs.

"ow" they said in unison. both bill and pacifica come runish over to help them up. dipper took bills hand and mabel took pacificas hand.

"thanks bi-nick" dipper said almost slipping up.

"heh no problem dipper." bill chickled.

"happy birthday dudes, nick here scored some good 'juice' if you know what i mean." wendy said offering each of the mystery twins the classic red solo cup filled with 'juice' both took it and chugged it down. looking back up and at each other content. they had turned 18 now they were adults with their own rights and they had an awesome day and planed to have an awesome night.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" bill screamed. wendy was the DJ since she has been doing it as a hobby on the side.

"WHOOOO" everyone erupted into a party. they had managed to get a color changing disco ball and had some tables set up. 3 of them had food and one was full of presents for each twin. they decided to join in on the dancing. mabel had already had quite a few of drinks and dipper was working on his 5th.

"whoa pin-etree ch-chiggn em down." bill said slurring his words.dipper giggled. they danced together crazily. flaring theirs arms around jumping up and down living in the moment.

"and for this next dance it time you find that special someone dudes" wendy said playing a slow song and calming the party. bill took dipper to the center of the room putting his hands on dippers waist. mabel was drugged to the center as well by pacifica, mabel was so lost but enjoyed being able to dance with pacifica. dipper's face was a good shade of red as he rested his head on bills cest and relaxed to the pace of the music.

dipper had been drinking alot. bill was surprised he remember dipper had drank a little the first night they met but not as much as he did tonight. he guessed he had been trying to relax. dipper had seemed to be flurity when he was drunk. throughout the whole party dipper would be all over bill, he would touch him all over and couldn't stop kissing him. it reminded him of the first night he and him did it. bill would be sure to get dipper back for forcing him to be bottom a few weeks ago tonight.

-time skip-

bill and dipper where in their room alone. mabel had gone off with pacifica. dipper was now shirtless and pinned to the bed. dipper was tugging on bill's shirt to be removed. bill smirked while kissing dipper and slid off his shirt. once his shirt was off dipper explored his chest and back with his hands. going over all his muscles. bill took this chance to slid dipper's pants, he tossed the across the room for them to be forgotten. bill rubbed the bulge thought dippers boxers making dipper moan into the kiss. dipper slid his hands dow to remove bill's pants and boxers, exciting bill and giving him what he wanted. bill broke the kiss, liking two of his fingers before entering them into dipper.

"Uhhhmhhh~" dipper moaned. he had felt pain for a split second before pleasure took over. dipper wanted bill in him now.

"b-bill i need you~" dipper whispered in bill's ear pulling bill's head down to do so. bill gladly applied, thrusting into dipper making him arch his back in pleasure and moan loudly. after awhile dipper was a loud moaning mess. blush covering his face. bill couldn't tell if it was because he was drunk or because of what they where doing. the night ended with both boys releasing themself covering themselves with seamen, inside and out, dipper let out one last loud moan that they were sure could be heard throughout the house. bill pulled out and collapsed besides dipper pulling him close. they laid there for a little before getting up and take a shower. dipper had to tell bill to stop after he tried for round 2 giving dipper hickies and love bites all up and down dippers shoulder and neck.

they both ended the night with cuddles and talking drunkenly talking to each other. dipper had rested his head on bill and curled up to him. bill had his arms around dipper protectively. dipper's mind had wonder after he assumed bill had gone to sleep. he wondered if he would tell anyone else who 'nick' really was besides mabel. and that dipper had felt a lot in him changed. he was more confident. and had learned a lot. hell he now knew everything in existence, could speak any language dead or alive, control the elements, do magic and spells. all he had dreamed of and yet he didn't really cared as long as he got to cuddle up to bill every night. dipper looked up to bill and smiled.

"i love you" he whispered as he laid his head back down.

"i love you too my sweet pinetree.~"

he and bill had stayed up watching buzzfeed unsolved on hulu. they had lost track of time, bill fell asleep as dipper was fascinated by all the mysteries. dipper walked down to the kitchen to get something to eat. he couldn't tell the time but he guessed it was early in the morning because the sun was barely showing. he climbed over people sleeping on the floor. he remember the party being crazy but he didn't expect it to end this crazy.

"well didn't expect to see you up so soon" ford laughed scaring dipper half to death.

"HUH! Oh. heh y-yea i'm just grabbing a bite to eat." dipper said calming his racing heart.

"so celebrate becoming on adult well?" ford asked raising an eyebrow. dipper's face turned red. he looked down to avoid fords gaze when he realized he was wearing bill's shirt. dipper's face turned redder.

"y-yea, s-somet-thing like t-that." dipper stuttered still looking down. ford just chuckled.

"well glad to know. anyways i wanted to talk to you later today. so come down to the lab when you feel like it. alone." ford said the last part very stren. dipper nodded as ford walked upstairs. dipper grabbed some lunch meat and bread, made a sandwich, put everything back and went back upstairs to his and mabel's room, he hadn't seen mabel so he assumed she stayed at a friends or passed out in the living room, and snuggled back into bill's arms eating his sandwich. after a few more episodes dipper managed to pass out as well.