pride sidestory part 2

"WAKE UP!!!"dipper screamed opening up the curtains and letting the light in. this wake everyone up. they had gotten a hotel that had two king size beds, bill and dipper shared a bed and mabel and pacifica shared a bed. it was the day of the pride parade and dipper was exited to go. they all went to get a outfit last night they all got pride flags along with their outfits. mabel had gotten a purple crop with a floral skirt, pacifica got a black lace crop with some ripped skinny jeans with roses on the sides, bill had gotten a rainbow sweater and some black skinny jeans, dipper had gotten some hair chalk and a red sweater with black tights and jean shorts with flowers on the sides.

"uhgggg just a little longer." bill growled not enjoying the light shining in his eyes. mabel and pacifica just started to stretch to get ready. dipper jumped on bill.

"come on wake up ya lazy fucker." dipper said shacking bill a bit.

"uhggg ok ok i'm up pinetree. now get the fuck off" bill said oping his eyes.

"perfect i call shower first." dipper said getting up and heading to the bathroom. bill grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"aww can't i join you~" bill whispered grogley in dippers ear.

"alright save that for when we're out of the room ok?" pacifica said rolling her eyes.

"oh please like you haven't wanted to fuck shooting star." bill said annoyed making mabel and her turn redder than a tomato. dipper just laughed and went to shower locking the door to keep bill out. which didn't work because he just phased right thought and joined dipper in the shower.

"bill~" dipper said half annoyed

"yes pinetree~"

"here just take a shower ok? my sister needs to shower." dipper said handing bill a washcloth.

"aww c'mon we can have a little fun and let them have their own~" bill said kissing dippers neck and holing his waist.

"sorry not now baby but i promise we can have some fun soon" dipper said turning around and kissing bill only making him want him more. bill whined but accepted dippers request. they all got dressed and ready to go. all excited for the day ahead.

-time skip-

they had wiggled their way though the crowed and started to walk and talk with a lot of people. when ever some one would hit on dipper bill wound pick him up and continued walking. dipper would just tell people to back off and growl when people hit on bill. bill would just laugh and walk with dipper. mabel was her normal self jumping all over the place talking to everyone and making new friends. she ended up making friends with all the drag queen, complimenting them all and loving their looks. they even gave her shoutout on her social medias and called her up on stage. pacifica had made a few friends as well, there were a few middle schooler who had fallen in love with her look and complemented her, which she loved. all in all they had a good time. they had seen a movie together and then went their separate ways for their date night.

billdip

"soo you gonna tell me where we're going?" dipper asked as they walked away from mabel and pacifica.

"nah" dipper saw this as a challenge. they continued to walking dipper asking bill questions to try and figured out where they were going. then he had a idea pop into his head. he hasn't tried it yet but how hard could it be? dipper focused on bill. he imaged he could hear his voice telling him what he was thinking. it took a minit dipper blocked out all the lights and voices, and cars honking in traffic. that's when he heard it.

"let's see cheddar's first then star gazing in the park. this'll be the best." bill thought. dipper was amazed he could read his mind. he had been practicing magic a lot but this was the first time he read anyones mind.

"hehehe" dipper chukled to himself grabing bills attion.

"what's so funny pinetree?" bill asked as they walked.

"it's been awhile since i have been to cheddars thanks" he said giving away the information he had just learned. this surprised bill.

"how'd ya know? i didn't tell anyone." bill asked.

"well looks like i'm getting the hang of my powers." dipper said proud of himself for reading bills mind. that's when bill caught on.

"well, well, well my little pinetree is growing. just be carefull. i would hate for you to read my mind when..." bill leaned down closer to dippers ear making his voice a whisper.

"well let's just say i don't always have the purest thoughts about you my dear pinetree~" this made dipper's face go red. he pulled his hood on and clung to bills arm looking down.

"heh don't worry i won't do anything you don't like...yet" bill said smirking down at dipper.

"j-just shut u-up" he stampede. bill chuckled. they continued to walk and have a wonderful night. they went to cheddars and talked about how much fun the parade was and how the movie sucked. dipper had gotten a few drinks at the bar and bill had too thinking he could handle it. which he couldn't. they both walked out raether drunk and went to the park to star gaze. they tried to find the big dipper but were to drunk to really care. the were both just laughing at everything and getting lost in eachothers eyes.

after awhile dipper had intertwined his hands in bills hair while kissing him. this made bill lean into dipper. after awhile dipper had slid his hands down bill's sweater. bill explored dippers mouth and squeezing his thighs. bill pinned dipper to the grass and broke the kiss.

"i need to be taken care of pinetree~" he said brethly. dipper smiled. he flipped them over so that he was top. he kissed down bill's neck while unzipping bill's pants. he brought his lips to bill's pant's pulling them down with his teeth exposing bill's harden member to the warm summer air. bill grabbed dipper's head and forced himself in his mouth. dipper was caught by surprised but quickly adjusted bobbing his head up and down taking in all of bill. this cause a graun to escape from bill. bill stopped dipper before he finished and pulled dipper's pant's down, sliding into dipper. dipper moaned in pleasure used to the pain at first and enjoying it.

"b-bill~" dipper moaned drunkenly. his face was red due to the drunks and activity. bill speed up thrusting hard into dipper.

"BILL!~"dipper moaned louder.bill now hitting his protoste bill pounded there harder every time turning dipper into a moaning mess.

"B-Bill i'm gon-na" before he could finished dipper came all over him and bill getting his seamen all over the two boys, this pushed bill over the edge as well coming inside dipper. bill pulled out and grabbed his and dipper's pants. he handed dipper his. dipper noticed his shirt now with their cum on it.

"g-great now my sweater in ruined." dipper said annoyed.

"heh i'm sorry my little pinetree i'll get you a new one ok?"bill said as he laid down now with his pants and boxers on.

"you better" he said as he laid down next to him looking at the stars. he checked the time and noticed it was almost midnight.

"we should head back to the hotel, it's late." bill nodded his head and they headed back.

heyyyyy so i know pride month is over but im not exactly sure where i want to take the main plot. i will say that this sidestory happens after the main story so yea. but uhh yea sorry for the delay i have no idea how you guys have stayed and read this with my very poor publishing schedule but thanks anyways. i've also have had difficulties with my computer that has all my saved stories and stuff soo yea, i hate wattpad on mobile it's annoying to me but anyways i hope you all are doing your best and if someone has't told you today you look lovely and even if i don't know you i love you and remember REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD!