ch. 19 Bill vs. tad

"Tad" bill said with venmon leaking from his voice, as he walked up from behind a tree.

     "Well well well dear brother, nice to see ya again. Gotta say this fleashbag is quite something. Hahaha. He has alot of faith in a dead man."

     "Well I'm not exactly man now am I?" Bill said playfully. 'Even in serious moments bill still find times for jokes' dipper, will and pronica thought rolling their eyes.

     "Either way I'm stilling going to walk away king and you...well I'll be merciful and kill you." Bill laughed his evil spine chilling laugh.

     "With what? We both know you can't even kill a fly...your too weak." As bill said the last part he narrowed his eyes that were glowing a brilliant gold along with his aura.

     "WiTh ThIs!" Tapper screamed pulling the memory gun out and pointing it at bill. Soon will appeared out of seemingly no where and kicked rappers hand away from bill.
"WILL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" both bill and tapper yelled.

     "We weren't going to just sit there and do nothing." Pyronica said appearing aswell.

     "HahahaAHAHAHA! HELLO LITTLE BROTHER!" tapper said with a gleeful smile. Eyeing will.

     "Care to join me? Come on you know with me as a ruler everything will be better. He's soft! Now's our time to strike!" Just as the word strike left his mouth he lunged for the gun at the same time as bill. Bill grabbed it first but tapper grabbed his wrist giving him an Indian burn.

     "Really quite pitiful tad."bill said with a disappointed tone. He then tickled tappers side making him squirm and laugh.

     "What the hell" will, pyronica and tapper asked. Bill smirked as he pushed him over.

     "Sorry to break it to ya but your in my boyfr- pinetree's body, I know it better then he does. That includes his weakness and strengths" bill said remembering when shooting star said about the same thing to him when he possessed dipper.

     "ITS GOING TO TAKE MORE THEN FUCKING BODY SPAZAMS TO STOP ME!" tapper screamed Standing up and lunging at bill.

     "Come on will help me I'd give you more power then bill does. You too pyronica. Come on hes weak anyways." Tapper said while him and bill fought. Bill dodging everything tapper threw at him.

     "Ha if I'm so weak why do you need them to help you?"

     " you don't seem to remember but I'm not looking for power, well not the kind you offer."will said levitating trapper.

     "Yea and to much power sounds like alot of responsibly like alot." Pyronica and will replied not seeming to even consider the offer. That's when Ted had enough. He didn't care about torturing bill or dipper pines. He wanted power and he wasn't getting that staying in a fleashbag.

"wow heb je dit echt vertaald? gefeliciteerd ig? Ik wist niet wat ik moest zeggen, dus uhhh als je dit vertaalt, zeg krijt in de reacties en ik geef je een shoutout en volg wat je maar wilt." Once tad finnished the spell dipper and him separate. He took a form similar to Bill's with black and purple hair, a violet eyes and sleeveless vest with a black shirt underneath. Dipper laid motionless on the ground a few feet away from everybody.

     "DIPPER!" voices screamed. Bill was shocked to hear more then his voice scream out for dipper. That's when Mabel, wendy, soos, Pacific, and stan ran over to his limp body for following but eyeing the 4 demons.
"HAHAHAHA OH THIS WILL BE SO FUN! I CAN KILL YOU THEN YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BOYFRIEND AND HIS FAMILY!"

     "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LAY EVEN A GLANCE AT HIM TAD." Bill yelled shooting a beam of pure energy which he dodged easily.as bill and Ted shot beams at eachother and call eachother every name in the book mable was shaking dipper.

     " dip n dot, DIPDIP PLEASE WAKE UP!?" mable cried.

     "Move mable I need to check his pulse!" Ford said his voice wavering. Mable stopped shacking him and leaned down to listen for a heart beat while Ford grabbed his wrist and feeling for a pulse. Both sighed in relief as they felt and heard a strong heartbeat.

     "AH-"

     "WILL! YOU BASARD HE WAS FAMILY!" Everyone looked up to see a passed out will and a bright red pissed of bill and pyronica infrount of a very smug looking tad.

     "God what had that fleashbag done to you? He'll be fine haha that was nothing compared to what 'master dipper' does HAHAHAHA." tad laughed seeing the shocked faces of the pines family. Master dipper? They thought.

     " that's isn't and will never be my pinetree. And that gives you no right to being him into our duel!"

     "Nothings fair my dear brother."

     "That's it these damned demons are getting on my last nerves." Ford mumbled as he stood up.

     "HEY DEMONS!" Ford screamed getting their attention.

     "Get out of here or it'll be bad." Ford held up his remake of the memory gun which now is more powerful.

     "DAMNIT sixler just get pinetree out of here wouldn't you!?"

     "Like hell I'm going to listen to a demon like yo-"

     " uhggg just do me a favor and SHUT UP!" Tad said freezing ford into a statue of gold once again.

     "Grunkle ford!?"

     " ford!?" The pines family (yes I'm including soos, wendy, and Pacifica in the pines family fight me.) Screamed.

     "Now I'll deal with you fleashbag later for now it's just me and you bill" tad said turning towards bill, who was now handing will over to pyronica.
"YOUR ON YOU SAD EXCUSE OF WASTED ENERGY." Bill said pissed off that 2 people have gotten hurt because of their duel. Pyronica walked over, with will in her hands, to the pines family. Mable held dipper tighter while sos and wendy stood beside her and stan infrount of them all.

     "Look I don't care for your games right now pines, my boyfriend is unconscious along with his brothers boyfriend. My oath it to protect bill, will and their loved ones. So if you could ever so kindly move out of my fucking way to check on sappling." The pines gave glances to eachother. A little protection never hurt but this was a demon that tried to kill them summers ago. Stan pointed the memory gun he swiped from stan at pyronica.

    "I'll blow your head faster then you can even say a word." Stan said while narrowing his eyes, to which pyronica just rolled her eyes.

     " we both know all I would have to do is snap and you'd all be dead. But have it your way." She walked over to dipper and laid will down next to him. She placed her hands down on both of their heads and closed her eyes. Everyone watched as she consecrated, which wasn't easy due to the amount of cursing and fighting coming from bill and tad. After a few minutes pyronica breathed a sigh of relief.

     "It looks like there fine, just much needed rest for the both of them." No one moved still and pyronica turned to look at the fight which wasn't good. Both had their own swords out and were fighting with them. Bill's being a long one handed sword made out of elements similar to gold and diamond. And the Hilt similar to his cane.
Tads was made out of obsidian with a diamond hilt. Tad has a few tips in his clothing and a scratch here and there but nothing to serious, and bill with nothing.

     "Hows pinetree doing?" Bill asked as they fought.

     "His head had some serious locks on it. He'll need some rest and a few internal healing spell."

     "Alrig-"

     " damnit pay attention to me not that stupid fleashbag! I refuse to think that you don't even need to focus to fight me!" Tad yelled getting angrier.

     "Oh man hahaha you think I need to even look at you to fight you!? Hell most fleashbags put more of a fight hahaha." Bill laughed his evil laugh. Which seemed to awake dipper.