ch. 17 classic monologue

ok first off i want to apologizes for not publishing anything for awhile. this whole quarantine and all has taken a huge effect on me that i didn't expect. i'm going to try and finish this story but i don't want to rush it sooo yea. again sorry for keeping you waiting i know it sucks but here ya go.

dipper's pov.

i was shocked, scared and inpressed. i watched as my family formed a plan to kill bill. in all honestly it wasn't a bad plan and with tad on their side, weather they know that or not, makes this a good plan. that's why i scared. i can't do anything to help or warn him and he's off doing who knows what while my family is preparing to kill him. good i wish i didn't make that stupid deal. what was i thinking!!? now all this is happening and bill could die all because of a stupid deal i made!

"right you are pinetree." i heard an all to familiar and creepy voice say.

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL BILL ANYWAYS? YOU SAID YOU GUYS WERE BROTHERS SO WHY?" i screamed letting my emotions once again take control.

"well you see out of all of us bill is the only one with the will and power to chaleng me. and the thought of that is unsettling to say the lest with my upcoming of king."

"why would that matter? and i thought bill is king" i asked confused. i knew bill and if there was anything that he would love hopeful as much as me it's power.

"well yes for now he is which is why I must kill him. i would have killed the king and therefore become the new king." he explained. it started to make sense now, everything did. demons were taught to long for power and thranth. that's why bill is how he is. he must have learned that knowledge is power and learned alot then of course trained to be as powerful as he is. but he knew there was more. the journals. gravity falls. all of humanity. that's why he wanted weirdmageddon. he was raised and taught to be how he is. while i was glad to have some understanding for bill i had to break out of my spiral and revisit it later. i had to do something to help bill.

"why aren't you wanting to take over earth like bill tried years ago?" i asked.

"well you see i will but that more of a celebration. once i am crowned king i'll take my troops here and let them have some fun. reward them, thus making me a favorable king." he explained. i laughed a little realizing this is like the bad guy thinking he won so he explains his plan to his captive and all. unfortunately tad heard me laugh and thought.

"i don't THINK i won i HAVE won. sorry to disappoint but i'm not so weak as bill to get beaten and banished for a while by some small flashbags." with that he seemed to leave, well more like i could tell he was done talking to me and went on to go to fords lad and grab the memory gun. god it had been along time since i've seen that, i=as much as i hate grunkle stan i was glad when he gained his memories back. he then replaced it with a replica, i had no idea if it worked or not but i assumed it didn't. next he walked out the shack quietly as to not wake anyone and left into the forest.

whew sorry it's not as long as normal but i just wanted to give you guys something as i saw this story getting quite big. like i said i'm going to try and publish more i just need to get back into the grove. thank you guys sssooooo much for getting this story the ranks and reads it has. i didn't think this story would be as good as it is as this is my first real fanfic. i guess that's all for now. i just wanted to let you all know that i haven't abandoned this story and it will be continued and finished so please be patient with me. anyways be safe and have fun reading cuz i know this isn't the only thing your going to read today. this might not be the only thing i write today so who knows. also just a small shameless pulg, i got a snap to talk to people while in quarantine so if you have any suggestions or questions or just want to talk to someone you can at doped24-7. well untill next time REMEMBER REALITY IS ON ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD!