ch. 18 revealed truth

fyi: i'm making will less meek then he is made out to be but he's still enslaved to 'the gleeful twins'. he's gonna be like cool, calm, and knowledgeable as well as powerful.

bill's pov

i marched up to the door of the mystery shack. i had open up a few windows in and around the house for will and pyronica. i noticed that tad wasn't in the house so that left a few possibilities for him, one could be that the pines hid him away somewhere maybe outside gravity falls which is a bit of a challenge but in this form i did have the power to go outside of gravity falls, another could be that tad went to find me and get the element of surprise. my plan right now was to try and find out where he was and hopefully convince the pines that it wasn't pinetree in his body. i knocked on the door and listen as i heard bouncing footsteps come near it. i know those footsteps anywhere that was mable bouncing to the door to answers so at least i have the easit pine to manipulated. finally she opened the door with a rather interesting approach.

"i've got a grappling hook! so watch out!" she screamed as she opened the door.

"how'd you know it was me?"

"bill." she said through gritted teeth. never a good sign.

"the nerves you have bill! why do you need dipper so much!?what do you want with us!?" she asked holding her grappling hook closer to me as if it'd hurt me.

" i was hoping i could explain what's happening. look i know it sounds crazy but pinetree is being possed by my brother and now using him to get to me, he's been trying to take my crown for years i didn't think pinetree was going to make a deal with him. in all honestly i'm kinda impressed he's pulled all this off." i explained she seemed to be skeptical. great.

"look you know the new me. do you really think i would hurt pinetree? i really do love him. as much as it seems i'm really am trying to save him. just tell me where he is." i told star using the calmest voice i had, i didn't want to manipulate her but if this continued i just might have to. she seemed hesitant, the hook aimed a little closer to the floor now.

"look i never did know much with all this mystory stuff. dipper did seemed to really enjoy your company and you have been fun to hang around with. as long as you promise me that you really do mean well and love him then fine." she looked at me with so many emotions in her eyes. how she could handle that much i'd never will understand but i did understand that she was concerned about pinetree.

"yes i can completely say i love pin-dipper and will do anything for him. just tell me what you know and i can promise to bring him back safely."

"ok fine. he ran off last night, he didn't take anything with him he just ran off. ford ans stan are working on more weapons to kill you. i'm helping because i still can't trust you sorry bill that's just how it is." after that she closed the door. so tad went to find me huh. alright i like the chace anyways. i cracked my hands before looking around and walking off to find tad.

meanwhile with pranicas and will's pov.

we watched as bill walked up to the run down shack that was violating several safety laws. i wasn't sure what brothers relationship with the pines was, last i knew he and pranica took over their town and tried to kill the younger two, but he seemed to have confidence as he walked up to the door. soon the newest star come up and answered the door. this was good she was the easiest to manipulate so this'll be a piece of cake.

"i've got a grappling hook! so watch out!" she screamed as she opened the door, looking like a fool. i couldn't help but let out a snort as pranica did the same.

"humans are so amusing" i marveled. pranica hummed in response.

"how'd you know it was me?" bill asked.

"bill." she said though gritted teeth. welp guess they still hated him go figure

"the nerves you have bill! why do you need dipper so much!?what do you want with us!?" she asked holding her grappling hook closer to bill as if she could do anything to him.

" i don't know about you but there seems to be more to the story then we know pran. i know brother said tad was in the young pines boy but did he tell us how he knew that?" i asked praronica while watching.

"humm i don't believe billy ever told us, you seem to be right tho there's more then he told us." she responded trying to think.

" i was hoping i could explain what's happening. look i know it sounds crazy but pinetree is being possed by my brother and now using him to get to me, he's been trying to take my crown for years i didn't think pinetree was going to make a deal with him. in all honestly i'm kinda impressed tad has pulled all this off." brother explained.

"why would tad be using the pines boy to get to bill?" pran asked. i thought for a minute as brother went on.

"look you know the new me. do you really think i would hurt pinetree? i really do love him. as much as it seems i'm really am trying to save him. just tell me where he is." he told star using the calmest voice he had. hmm love? could it be? did brother seem to have...romantic feeling for the pines boy? he was an odd one and bill seemed to take a liking to him quickly but romance?

"wait so does your brother love this human pinetree?" pran asked.

"as far as i've known he's taken a liking to him, he was his favorite human, i thought that they would grow feeling i just never expected him to confess to him." i explained.

"look i never did know much with all this mystory stuff. dipper did seemed to really enjoy your company and you have been fun to hang around with. as long as you promise me that you really do mean well and love him then fine." star said she seemed to be at a loss. she had conflicting emotions and i could sense them. i never really knew much about brother's pine twins but this star seemed to be completely different to mine. i almost found it warming, to know that there was a kinder, more loving shooting star then the one i had been enslaved to.

"yes i can completely say i love pin-dipper and will do anything for him. just tell me what you know and i can promise to bring him back safely." brother responded.

"ok fine. he ran off last night, he didn't take anything with him he just ran off. ford ans stan are working on more weapons to kill you. i'm helping because i still can't trust you sorry bill that's just how it is." she then shut the door on him, it was almost a surprise when we watched brother look around then run off. he didn't get angry when she ended the conversation. he didn't even try to manipulate her.

"ok maybe it's just me but did your brother seemed alittle toooo-" i cut her off

"calm yes. i don't know what his pinetree is like but he's seemed to have tamed my brother. i just hope he doesn't be this calm when dealing with the demons, if they saw him like this..."

"then they would try to overthrow us." pran finished. i nodded. i hated having to deal with the demons. all they saw were evil and power, just like masters.

"so your okay with him loving a fleshbag?"

"he's changed my brother, i don't think i have a choice. he cares for the pinetree. as long as he leads the kingdom well i have no complications. you?" i asked with a raised brow.

"wellll i haven't really gotten to know the kid. but he was able to stand up to bill, pffft even tried to punch him in the eye." she then went in a fit of giggles as i rolled my eyes. i turned my attention back to the window bill had opened. he was in the woods now looking for tad so it was more then easy to open a window. the woods of gravity falls was bill's territory though and though. bill slowed down and stood still. something was about to happen.

"pran shhh i think it's tad." i elbowed her to get her to stop laughing and focus. she immediately stopped to focus. we saw tad walk out from behind a tree and towards bill. pran leaned forwards ready to jump though. i held her back.

"not yet remember the signal." bill walked closer to him.

"tad"