ch.9

the next few days went by like normal. mabel was still a little uneasy around bill but did her best to get along with him for her twin brother's sake. pacifica had overheard bill and dipper talking after awhile of explaining she had agreed to keep quite as long as bill doesn't do anything suspicious. they had also not told anyone else about who 'nick' really was. they figured that would be the best idea taking how everyone hated bill for what he did a few summers ago.bill or 'nick' seemed to get along with everyone...for the most part. whenever he would play games he would always win which frustrated everyone who played with him.

dipper and bill sat in the living room playing a PVP game while mabel was upstairs hanging out with pacifica. dipper mashed at the buttons trying to win.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO GOOD AT EVERY GAME." dipper screamed still mashing the buttons.

"ha i was alive when the first game was invented pinetree. plus i've done these things in real life, this is toddler's play" bill said calmly only fuling dipper's flame.

finally bill won and dipper gave up. he put the controller down and laid back on the floor frustrated.

"aww my pinetree did i upset you~" bill said teasingly and laying down next to him.

"haha maybe a little bit." bill smilled and snaked his arm around dipper's waist.

"and what could i do to make it up."

"hmmm" dipper thought sitting up to straddle him, causing a pink to dust bill's cheeks. dipper smiled as he leaned in to bill connecting his lips. bill moved his arms lower.

"not that far" bill heard dipper think. bill brought his arms back up to his waist. both not hearing a car pull up and the door open.

"What the fuc-"

"ford langue we're not on the boat anymo- oh" stan said stepping into the room with the two boys and a shocked ford. the voices shocked dipper making him turn a deep red as he realized what they saw. bill just rolled his eyes annoyed that they were interrupted.

"G-GRUNKLE F-FORD! S-STAN! Welcome home!" dipper said with a smile not wanting to talk about what they just saw. as if mabel knew her twin brother needed saving, she ran down the stairs taking her grunkels.

" GRUNKLE STAN! GRUNKLE FORD! WELCOME HOME!" SHE SCREAMED WITH EXCITEMENT.

bill and dipper walked over to pacifica while mabel helped ford and stan up.

"whoa kido we're not as young as we used to be kido." stan said standing up and stretching.

"hehe sorry grunkle stan" mabel apologized.

everyone stood in the room quite. filling it with tension. bill smirked.

"hello my name is nick i'm dipper's boyfr-"

"BOY. FRIEND. like as in a friend who is a boy. hehehe i meet him at school here." dipper said quickly. bill looked at him strangely. he understood why they had to lie about his name but not their relationship.

"hello nick? nice to meet you." ford said suspiciously narrowing his eyes.

"how about you guys go upstairs and put your stuff away while we make a celebratory dinner!?" mabel suggested and everyone agreed. bill, dipper, mabel, and pacifica all walked to the kitchen. stan and ford went upstairs to put their stuff away.

"soooo like what was with the awkward silence?" pacifica asked when they got to the kitchen.

"they may or may not have walked in on me ands bill...making out." dipper said shyly. a dust of pink spreading on his face.

"hahaha oh my god. really?" pacifica laughed.

"wow i got to give this to pacifica bro-bro." mabe said face palming.

"yea yea let's just make dinner okay? me and bill will set the table, mabel you and pacifica go make what ever." dipper said rolling his eyes.

"oooo~ i can make my new mabel soup!" mabel screamed running to the kiten.

"pacifica, make sure she doesn't make her new mabel soup...or mabel soup at all." dipper told pacifica.

"all ready on it." she replied heading bay to the kitchen.

dipper got the plates, cups, and silverware and bought them to the table. bill picked a few up and helped place them down.

"so have you not told them 'nick' was your boyfriend" bill asked clearly angered.

" i know i'm sorry bill. i Promise i'll tell them soon ok?" dipper said looking over to bill with a sorry look. bill could tell he was sensear

"fine i hate that i can't stay mad at you for long pinetree." he sighe. dipper smiled.

"i know."

"what smells so good?" stan asked coming into the room.

"well taking that it smells good i would say anything but mabel soup." bill laughed. dipper elbowed him.

"sometime she makes some good mabel soup." dipper said defensively.

"ha eairther way it smells good" stan said as he sat down. soon ford come in to join them after awhile mabel and pacifica come in with spaghetti.

"eat up." mabel said placing the pot down in the middle of the tabel. they all got their food and started eating.

"so dipper how have you been my boy?" ford asked as they were eating.

"oh uhh well i've been good grunkel ford. thanks for asking."

"and how did you meet uhh nick was it?" stan chimed in.

"oh uhhh. we meet at our welcome home party and...got along." dipper said with red spreading on his face as he recalled their first meeting. bill chickled under his breath.

"and what exactly is your relationship with my great nephew?" ford asked leaning forward.

"oh uhhh well... grunkle stan. grunkle ford. i'm...g-gay. n-nick is my b-boyfriend." dipper said looking down, his eyes closed to avoid any death stair from his great-uncles. there was a heavy silence in the room as everyone realized what dipper just said.

"oh well...nick my boy welcome to the family" stan said awkwardly trying to lighten the mood.

"oh yes uhh... glad to see my nephew with someone." ford said after stan elbowed him.

"well thanks i've heard so much about you two form pin-er dipper" bill said just as surprised as everyone else at how the grunkels reacted.

"so uh dipper when did you...ya know...find attraction for men? i remember you used to like that wendy girl a few summers ago." ford asked. everyone mentally face palmed and bill growled a little. he was getting annoyed at everyone bring wendy up when they find out about him and his pinetree.

"oh uhh well i had realized i've felt different for men than women. i was raised to like girls so when i met wendy, she was more masculine than other girls so i focused on her and made her an obsession. ."dipper repeated himself from many nights ago. he slid his hand into bill's as to reassure him, sensing his anger and jealousy.

"ahh i see."

"so mabel how have you been?" stan asked trying to change the subject. mabel went on to tell about how she was and soon they all were laughing and talking together. after dinner pacifica went home, and they went to bed, they had explained that 'nick' stayed with them since he was homeless.

hey guys i'm sorry to do this but this might be the last chapter for a few. i just need i break to focus on my mental health. i'm sorry but hopefully i'll be back soon." remember reality is a illusion the universe is a hologram! BUY GOLD!"-bill cipher