ch.3 The Afterparty

after the party mabel headed upstairs. she had wondered where her brother had gone off too. she opened her door to her and dippers room expecting to see dipper huddled over the journals and taking notes. what she saw shocked her. her brother was laying with his head on a strangers shoulder. they're clothes all over the floor. the stranger was playing with her brothers hair as he laid on his chest tracing his skin. she stood there stunned luckily they were laying under a blanket. still mabel was embarrassed and before she realized it, a sound had escaped from her lips.

"what. the. FUGE!" (mabel is innocent and would never curse)

this startled the two boys from they're peaceful paradise with each other.

"o-oh m-mabe h-hey is the party o-over!?" dipper said his face redder than a tomato and "nicks" even redder, if that was possible.

"y-yea it ended a while ago. it was a blast, but mean i guess you had wayyyyy more fun than me." mabel said teasing her brother. boys or girls it didn't mabel loved him and loved teasing him.

"m-maybe" he said turning redder. mable giggled. dipper throw a pillow at mable.

"go sleep in grunkle stan's old room for tonight!"

"ok ok i'll leave you be" mable said running out of the room. "but i'm going to tell wendy!" dipper didn't care he really liked nick and he knew mabel wouldn't really do it she knew he wanted to come out to people when he wanted too not because of a scandal.

"pinetree?"

"humh" dipper said turning his face up to see "nick" and still getting used to being called pinetree by him. he had only heard on person call him that and he was not a fan of theirs.

"i..i'm..." he wanted to say who we truly was. that he had fallen for him. that he felt he would die if he left him again, even tho his immortal.

"i really like you, and not just your body." that was the best 'nick' could manage.

"heh you don't really know me, but my body i'd say you knew pretty well." dipper hated to admit it but they both seemed to have fallen for there bodies. he was hoping that when "nick' got to know him he wouldn't leave him. but if he was in gravity falls, then maybe he wouldn't. he had to know all the craziness from this town and be ok with it if he was living here?

"well then i would like to get to know you more" even though he had known all about him. he wanted him to feel safe to let him know that he cared for more than his body.

"ok tomorrow we could talk more maybe go for a walk but right now i'm tired" as he said this dipper snuggled into "nicks" chest feeling warm and safe. he didn't look like it but "nick" was strong too. "nick" wrapped his arms around dipper waiting for him to fall asleep. once he did so he kissed his head.

"i...i love you pinetree, i always will." with that the boys fell asleep cuddled in eachothers arms.

-time skip to morning-

mabel woke up first and decided to let dipper sleep in. she went downstairs and cleaned up. she made breakfast and called dipper and "nick" down.

"hello it's nice to meet you in clothes." mabel said sitting down across from "nick" and dipper.

"heh yea i'm sorry about last night." even though he wasn't. mean he's never sorry but still.

"nonono that's fine i can't wait to have nieces and nephews!" dipper spit his milk out at this statement. mabel knew dipper would kill her later but she was having to much fun.

"yea and you know we're both males." dipper said trying to poke her fun. "nick' knew that if he wanted to he could have gotten dipper pregnant. though he have to have a c-section and he wanted dipper to know everything instead of just surprising him.

"annnyyyways while you found yourself a boyfriend i think i've caught feelings...for a straight girl"

"again!?" dipper asked. mabel had been more open about how she doesn't care what gender her lover is just that they had a good heart and personality

"y-yea and it may or may not be pacifica" mabel said shyly.

"wait what!? i thought you guys hated each other!" dipper said surprised.

"well yea but last night she was at the party. we got to talking and decided to put all that behind us and become friends. dipper was proud of his sister for being more mature and put their rivalry behind themself mabel had always liked how fun and competitive she was and as they got older they became friends and put their rivalry to rest.. but he was worried that she would get hurt. she always fell for the wrong people.

"be careful mabes. i don't want you to get hurt."

"yea yea fine. anyways do you want to open shop today or tomorrow?" dipper had totally forgot about running the shop or everything but "nick". he had just woken up from the best night of his life he wasn't still 100% funcional.

"oh uh i wanted to get to know nick more so could we open shop tomorrow?" dipper asked kinda shy about it. he knew mabel but it was hard to talk about things like this to anyone.

"it's fine if shooting star wants you here we could always do it another day." "nick" said. almost regretting it instantly know that both the twins were sober and may put 2 and 2 together.

"shooting star? it's been a long time since i heard that name...who called me that tho? was it gidden? soos? no" mabel went off trying to think. she could have sworn she's heard that name before. "nick" was thankful for her short-memory. dipper know who but decided against reminding her about it. he couldn't help being curious as to where and how 'nick' had came up with the same names bill called them.

"first it's fine nick, second where did you think of our names? we have only been called these names by one person...but he's dead and can't be you...hopefully" dipper murdered that last part trying to think."nick" got worried. he loved dipper and was afraid he would leave him if he figured it out. he had done unforgivable things in the past but he had changed he had...mortal feelings.

"hahaha who knows i just thought they were cool names, anyways want to go for that walk? you could show me your favorite place in gravity falls." 'nick' laughed nervously.

" yea ok, let me go get something." dipper ran upstairs he grabbed a journal and a backpack, and throw his classic white and blue at on, he felt foolish but this was him and "nick" had to be okay with it.he came running down the stairs in a dark blue hoodie over his red flannel. "nick" was wearing the same outfit yesterday.

"are you ready to go?" "nick" asked

"yea let's go" dipper said a bit excited and cute making "nick" blush a little.

"please dipper be careful i know your going out into the woods and i won't stop you but...be careful, nick take care of him" it had been a few years since they had been here. they may have not changed but gravity falls could have.

"i will, i won't let anyone or thing hurt him." dipper smiled glad that 'nick' cares for him, he felt stupid falling for someone he just meet...and even giving himself for the first time to him. but he felt like he's known "nick" for years. and with that the boys headed out into the woods. "nicks" hand intertwined into dippers. ready to explore the mystery of gravity falls.