𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"San? Come on, this isn't funny!" Yena ran down the road, her and San were on a date until, well. He went phsyco.
Which resulted in them crashing into a stone fence.

As the tired and helpless girl kept walking, she felt the life in her draining away. "Please, be alright" Yena was so desperate in finding her boyfriend that she didnt realise she strayed farther away from the mangled and broken car.

She got out her almost useless phone and dialed Yunho's number. "Hey, can you help me? I can't find San and I think something bad happened to him" Yena was trembling so much. Her voice spoke with such fear and concern.
"Yena, I'll try my best. I'll get the police on it. Just stay right where you are. Jongho and Hongjoong are coming"

Yena couldn't wait. Her boyfriend's life was at risk. "Where the hell are you?" She whispered helplessly, she decided to walk a bit more until she tripped over something squishy and hard. The girl scrambled to her feet and saw that it was a hand.

She followed it leading up to her boyfriend's body. Yena broke down. All of her systems falling. She cried and cried. She called an ambulance but she knew deep down inside that he is on the verge of dying. But she still had hope.

🌃

After 3 hours in sickening silence, the doctor came out the operating room. He had an expression Yena knew all to well. "Yen-"
"He's not alive, is he?" She looked up, her tear stained face shaked slightly as more tears escaped. "We tried our best. We got him but then we lost him. We are so deeply sorry"
Mingi tried to comfort the girl as best as he can.

The girl wished this was just a nightmare. One that she would wake up from, but she couldn't. But

This was reality and she has to face it, whether she liked it or not.

~

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed the prologue hehe
And sorry if there is any mistakes and similarities within this book ! But enjoy uwu