𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥

I felt like adding some of the ships òwó

~

Two years. That's how long. Everyday was hard, I felt like I couldn't even continue on living knowing that my soulmate was forever gone. Living peacefully up there. I tried to be happier but most of it went in vain, I did have a lot of fun with the boys but it wasn't the same. Most them had boyfriends and girlfriends. Heck, half of them are dating each other.

💗

"Yena, do you wanna go to Seonghwa's cafe for dinner tonight? All of us are going" Yeosang, her brother sat beside her on the porch swing as she read her book. It was beauty and the beast but a little different. "Okay, I guess" she set down the book and went into the kitchen, with Yeosang following her like a lost puppy.

"Yennie, I'm saying this for your own good. I know it's hard to let go and move on but San has a speical place in all of our hearts. Please just try to accept what happened, please"
I turned around slowly with a pained expression. "Sangie, you know I-"
Yeosang jumped up from his seat and hugged the younger.
"At least, for me" he hugged her tighter.

"Out of all people, you deserve to be happy. Put yourself first for once" he let go of Yena and went into his room.

💗

"Yah, where are the Kangs?" Yunho questioned Mingi who just played on his phone. "I'll call Yeo-"
"You called?" He had a smirk and a fake flower in his mouth. Yena pushed him out of the way and sat beside Jongho.

After a couple coffees and  a few pastries, everyone decided to call it a night. "You seemed to enjoy yourself" Yeosang playfully bumped into the younger girl. "You seemed to enjoy Seonghwa's presence" Yena smirked at her brother who got flustered.
This clown was whipped for sure.

"Hey, you can't-"
"Yena! Watch out!" Yeosang dragged Yena to the right and saw a dark and small figure. "Who are you?" Yena got out her phone incase everything went ugly and Yeosang had his phone to defend himself incase that human attacked him.

"Please, I need to find my girlfriend"
The voice was deep and raspy. But somewhat familiar.
The simple word 'girlfriend' gave Yena a trip to memory lane. "Do you know her name? Or her-"
"Its Kang Yena" The siblings froze.

Silence hugged all three of them, until Yena looked at the mysterious male in the eye. "W-what does she look like?" She decided to brush it off and helped him up to his feet. The dim  light of the streetlight showed his features, his hair seemed to be styled perfectly, some strands stood out with a few twigs and leaves embedded into his hair. His eyes, they were a beautiful chocolate brown and had little specks of sparkles in them. Most of his face either had a cut or dirt scraped on it.

"She....she looks exactly like you" his voice seemed at ease but he sounded worried. Yena was taken aback, she tried to look around for her brother but he was long gone. Great. She thought.

"May I know your name?" Yena was curious but also scared. She thought she was hallucinating but if Yeosang can see him, then she isn't. Unless they were both going crazy.

"Its San. Choi San" Yena felt a wave of dizziness hit her hard. "Yen?" San called out. He held onto her shoulders as she cried. "No, don't cry. I'm here now" he hugged her tightly. He had been looking for her everywhere. When he found out she wasn't at her house in Busan he figured he'd go everywhere until he found his friends and significant other again.

"I thought you were gone"

"I never was, sweet heart"