𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝙾𝚗

Why hello Diary!

Its your favourite girl, Yena :D
We've got a plan for Wooyoung. All we need to figure out is what to do with Mingi, Mia and Yiren. I hope we can figure something out...
It's been a few weeks since I've returned. Wooyoung didnt come back to capture me. For some apparent reason...

- yena

💌

"Wooyoung, what should we do now. Yena got away" Mingi asked. Wooyoung rested his head on the window, thinking. "We have to get her. The golden arrow was created by the Kangs worst enemy, the Jungs. I need Kang Yena's blood to save myself. That Onda wont tell me what I have to do" Wooyoung sighed sadly. He glanced in Mia's direction, "Raid Onda's house. See if you could find something" Mia nodded and ran off.

"What about Me and San"
Wooyoung glared at Mingi. "Dont free that lying backstabbing asshole" Wooyoung smashed the window and instructed Mingi to stalk Yena, to gather information.

🌻

"Hey, will you accept this? I just wanted to let you know that I really like you and I dont mind if your in love someone else" the boy nervously handed Yena the bouquet of flowers. The girl was obviously taken aback, she decided to give him a chance.

They were dating for at least a year and almost a half. Until Wooyoung exposed himself, he found out about her family heritage, the Kangs killed half of his family and the only revenge the Jungs had, was the golden arrow.

Wooyoung and and Yena got into a fight that day. It resulted in almost killing Yena. Luckily Yeosang came home in time, he snapped Wooyoung's neck and the siblings then went to Busan, they left their old life because of some stupid family legacy....

💛

Wooyoung found Yena in Busan one day. She didnt recognize him, he dyed his hair black weeks ago. He greeted her, hoping she'd at least recognize him, but she didn't. She greeted back. Not thinking twice, she then ran past him and saw his other best friend, San. She was hugging him. It broke Wooyoung. San then noticed Wooyoung staring at them, he smirked at the boy and walked away from him. San was the only one who knew his secret, the only one who stayed after they found out. Now he left him too..
And he was gonna pay big time...

Uh, so I didnt really know what to put in this chapter-
But sorry if you all found it boring DKDKDKJFJDJ
Next chapter is going to be better :)) anndddd I hope you all understand some of the characters better in this chapter uwu
I dont think I know where I'm going with this storyline 🤡