𝔼𝕦𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒

The reason why Yeosang left was because he went to find the others. Of course, half of them got high on caffeine. He decided he should drag half of them. "I found San" was all Yeosang said before dragging them outside to where lovely couple stood.

"I'm not crazy, right hyung?" Yunho held onto Seonghwa who just had his mouth open in shock. "YOU UNSEASONED FISHSTICK, THATS HIM" Yeosang slapped Yunho lightly and dragged him to San and Yena.

"Its really you" Seonghwa became a crying mess and joined the hug. Soon one by one all the boys joined the hug and shed happy tears.

🖤

Everyone all went to Seonghwa's house to have a mini reunion and to watch a movie together. Yena stared at her boyfriend intensely, how is he still alive? Mingi operated on him but he died? Was Mingi lying?

"Yennie?" San locked eyes with her, as if he knew her thoughts, he dragged her upstairs. "D-do you want to know what happened?" He shifted awkwardly and held onto her hands.
"O-okay" Yena wanted answers. But strangely, San's hands weren't warm as they used to be. Instead, they were cold as ice.

"Imavampire" he said quickly. "Slowly" she looked at him straight in the eye. His eyes held concern and worry. "I'm a vampire" he said almost robotically. Yena raised a brow, "are you fucking serious?" San expected this reaction, so he tried to show her the fangs but she wouldn't budge. "Stop being stubborn, please just listen to me" the boy almost broke down at her gaze and behaviour.
"San, everything doesn't make ANY sense. I saw you, you had a major head injury, your knee was twisted in a weird way, you had a piece of glass in you! Mingi even operated on you!"
Yena broke down, all the emotions got freed.

Thank goodness the TV was loud, so none of them went to check on them. The last thing Yena wanted was any of the boys to find out.

"I know, but please let me explain" San held onto Yena. Decided to listen and then yell at him after. But she found his whole appearance kinda strange - he appeared out of nowhere. Not to mention they were in the city, where there werent much trees.

🖤

"Stop overreacting! It was just a simple 'hey, hows your day?'" Yena yelled. We were on a date and this guy literally flirted with MY girlfriend, in front of MY eyes. "Did you not see how he was looking at you?!" It was my turn to yell.

It carried on until the wheels went haywire. They had a mind of their own. Before I knew it we almost crashed into another car and into a stone fence. Yena has blood pouring out her head and a few scratches and cuts. "Yah, wake up" I shook her but she didn't budge. I got my seat belt off and I noticed something sticking inside of me. It was glass. I tried to get my phone out but it was no use. It was broken.

I went of the car and noticed how broken it was. I looked around to see if anyone was there, only the car we almost crashed into. A guy stepped out, he looked pretty hot tho-
"What the fuck were you thinking?" The blonde haired guy stood in front of me and for a spilt second I saw his eyes go red. "You're eyes-"
"Yes I'm a vampire, now your gonna pay me back with your blood" he smirked crazily as the shorter Male dragged San quite far from the car.

🖤

"D-did you ever find out who he was?" Yena finally let out a breath she didnt know she held.

"His name was wooyoung"