『3』『6』『5』

"Yeo, do you think Wooyoung is using the arrow again?" Yena was their local pool with the boys. She was sitting on the edge of the pool with her legs dangling in the water. Yeosang sat beside her, watching the boys play volleyball. "He does have the arrow, he also did try to kidnap you. So he might but why does he want San? As far as I know, they dont even know each other"
"Your right, but what if San and Wooyoung met or bumped into each other accidentally before?"
"Theres so many possibilities, but I think, he found out about you and San being a thing. I mean, it was like 6 months after you and Woo broke up and we were all in our last year of high school" Yena humes in agreement. "He needs my blood for it tho?"
"He probably still has some from when he almost killed you" Yeosang mumbled.

"I'm gonna get some ice cream" she randomly said. Yeosang warned her to be safe before Yena left.

🌨

Yena handed the worker her money and grabbed her ice cream. "Kang Yena, Onda sent me. Take this, she wants to meet you alone" it was a womans voice, she looked at her. Her eyes were a deep red. Yena gluped and nodded while taking the paper. She ran back to the pools. Who was that?
What did Onda wanna tell me? Is everything alright?

Seonghwa noticed how Yena was in  a panicked state. "What's wrong?" He asked rather loudly. Now, all the boys were watching her. "Yennie, what happened" Yeosang now was in front of her too. She shakily held her hand out. Seonghwa took the paper and opened it. "Who was it from?" He sternly asked. "This lady, Onda said she wants to meet me"
"All of a sudden?" Yunho widened his eyes. "I'm not going alone, you all are coming with me"

  🌻

Yena felt the two cold bottles pressed against her side. Her heart was pounding so loudly like a clock going tick tock. "Onda? Where are-" she was cut off by a hand covering her mouth. A muffled scream could be heard, Yena then elbowed the human hard in the stomach. She then got out her gun. She saw a flash of purple hair and that's when she recognized him. Yena then carefully pulled out the  purple bottle, she was about to splash it on Wooyoungs face but something or someone tackled her down. Thankfully, the bottle didnt fall from her grasp. She then saw that Mingi was on top of her. With her free hand, she got her silver knife and stabbed his shoulder, she kicked his stomach and he was finally off.

"YENA, NOW" Jongho yelled, she threw the turquoise bottle to him and he effortlessly caught it. "ON THE COUNT OF THREE"

"1"

This was finally it, shes going to get her boyfriend back. San will be back.

"2"

Wooyoung squirmed around but Hongjoong and Seonghwa held onto him tighter.

"3!"

Wooyoung and San drank or were splashed by the water. Wooyoung screamed in pain, the arrow then flew out of his body, blood soon poured out from the wound. The arrow went flying to Yena, the girl skillfully caught it. She got the blue diamond and smashed it with the arrow.
Wooyoung's hair turned black and his eyes were back to brown.

"Yena?"

I've finally updated! School has been so stressful lately. But I think this is the third to last chapter of this book! Hopefully the storyline makes more sense now...
I think I'll be updating tomorrow or a few days later :)
Oh and who do you think called Yena? (P.s it's not who you think hehe)