ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

As the boys dragged Yena quickly and quietly out of the house, they noticed it was way too easy. "Wooyoung he-" Before Yena could answer she felt herself being flung across the room.
Wooyoung found them and he wasn't gonna let any of them go easily. "Aw, Yeosang came to give his best friend a quick visit!" Wooyoung crazily walked towards Yeosang and pulled him up.

"Right, this won't hurt but you all need to sleep" he smirked wickedly as he snapped his fingers. Jaemin and Hongjoong came and put a substance into San and Yena's bodies. "I'm glad your here" Wooyoung smiled sincerely as he stabbed a syringe into Yeosangs neck

🌸

The three were in a different location. They were all in different rooms, not to mention the rest of the guys were almost caught too.

Yeosang woke up in a well furnished room. He noticed that he still had his silver knife with him. He quickly hid it in his back pocket as the door slowly creeped open. Wooyoung walked swiftly to his old best friend.

"Ah, Yeosang. You still haven't told your dear sister?"
"I'm trying to protect her from people like you" Yeosang said bitterly. He seriously didn't want to have this conversation with him. Just the thought of him ticked Yeosang off.
"But, San is a vampire and you didn't take her away from him" Wooyoung's eyes were changing into a deep crimson red.
"Because, I trust him, unlike you" Yeosang stabbed wooyoung twice and ran out of the room and tried going to the basement but Jaemin held him down.

Yeosang heard his friend and sister calling for help. Soon Hongjoong appeared and locked the door which Yeosang was previously in. He also whacked Jaemin with a bat. "Let's get you guys freed." Hongjoong calmly walked to the basement with Yeosang following and the four of them escaped through one the windows in the hallway.

"We have to move quickly, before Wooyoung finds us" Hongjoong led them through the maze of trees and green. They were all exhausted from walking. San was tired of carrying Yena on his back for most of it.
They found a little store in the middle of nowhere and called Seonghwa.

They all waited outside in the hot sun. It's been 3 hours, they seriously wished they had killed Wooyoung when they had the chance. The longing fear and eerie feeling didn't leave they're bodies yet.

"Where the hell is Hwa?" Yeosang was at the verge of dying from the hot sun. May cars had passed them but none of them stopped. "Finally! What the fuck took you so long?!" Yeosang ran to Seonghwa and ran in the car. The other three rolled their eyes and sat in the car.

"You have a lot of explaining. Better start now" Seonghwa was furious that of his bestest friends had almost possibly betrayed them.
"Call the others, I'll explain"

🌸

Hongjoong and Jongho were at the station and got to work on a big case. For them, this would give them a big promotion. They're task was to capture Wooyoung. The supposed phsyco. And vampire apparently. He used to be friends Yeosang but they broke it off  since Wooyoung almost killed Yena.

Hongjoong was assigned to get Intel on the boy while as Jongho would plan the next steps. "Who the fuck are you?" Wooyoung spat at Hongjoong. "I just want to help you, seriously. I can't stand Choi San and Kang Yeosang" the mention of the two names made the drunk Wooyoung trust him easily. Wooyoung smirked at the older boy as he got closer.

"Wanna help me take those assholes down?" He started laughing like crazy.

🌼

"So basically you and Jongho went under cover and didn't tell us?!" Seonghwa wasn't as mad as before but he just wished they told everyone about the mission.
"And another thing. Are you hiding something from us, Yeosang?" Hongjoong asked.