ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖

San ran to Seonghwa's cafe and didn't see much customers. Perfect, he thought. "Hwa, something happened" the happy smile on Seonghwa's face vanished, he then soon called everyone. He instructed San to close the store early.

"What happened to my sister?" Yeosang was furious. The tension in the air hung thickly around them. "I have to tell you all a big secret. Promise me, you all won't think I'm crazy" San mumbled. All the members nodded. As San began his story. As he spoke, the more serious the situation got.
"San, I love you. But why would you even consider talking to Wooyoung? He's dangerous!" Yeosang lightly yelled.
"I-I didn't know who he was" San held his head in his hands. "Its fine. Let's just figure out a plan to get Yena back"

Everyone was suited in black. They were at the arcade again. But the doors and windows were locked. Not to mention the broken window - which San escaped from - had been covered up with a peice of wood nailed onto it. Yeosang kicked and broke the wood. He and San entered the eerily quiet place, they noticed a door at the back with a lot of locks.

They had guns and silver knifes. Who knew Jongho kept 10 backup guns. "Where is your boyfriend?" Wooyoung yelled. "How the fuck am I supposed to know?" Yena spat back. "Hongjoong, taser her" a painful scream could be heard. The two boys felt their hearts drop. Hongjoong  betrayed them.

🌼

                 Few hours earlier

Hongjoong was putting the cast on Yena's arm. "Yena, do you trust me?" He asked quietly. The confused girl shrugged. "I thought so, but I'm seriously on your side. He's going to come back soon but here's this" Hoongjoong slipped a little paper in her cast. It blended in with her white cast perfectly. "Joong, you have a LOT of explaining to do" she gave a glare.

"I know" he sighed. "But please trust me on this" the girl hesitated but nodded slowly. Hongjoong smiled at Yena and walked off.

Yena's eyes lingered around the room, she was trying to figure out if she could use something threaten Wooyoung or find a way to escape. Eventually, she found a sliver knife tucked under the wooden floor bed. "I hope San has a plan" she bit her lip nervously.

The door to her 'room' was opening, Yena quickly hid the knife under her big orange shirt.

🍃

Yeosang was picking the lock as fast as could but it won't budge. "Let's take her to the hideout. Her disgusting friends and boyfriend will come soon" Wooyoug spat as he opened the door. Yeosang and San hid behind a game as the two walked out.

Suddenly, Hongjoong spotted the two and quickly motioned them to go inside the room. They quickly ran inside and saw Yena.

The boys heard something slid under the door. It was key, but for what?
"Come, we have to go" Yeosang dragged the lifeless girl up to her feet. "I don't how you were friends with him" Yeosang chuckled.

~

I have school in 2 days D:
I'll try to get a few more chapters up!! 🖤