𝙸𝚗 & 𝙾𝚞𝚝

Yena was forced to carry a taser and a stun gun. Reason being, her brother was being overprotective and crazy. He even gave her a brief lesson on where she should taser and stab people and vampires. "Alright, class. I hope you all have your notes. We will be having a test in 4 days" Mr Kang smiled devilishly at us, the class groaned. Jongho and I then ran to the cafeteria and stuffed our faces with food.

Behind them, the students were chatting and muttering something behind them. Curiously, Yena looked behind her. Her jaw dropped to the ground, she wanted to jump up from her seat and embrace San a big warm hug. He wore a black suit, with glasses and carried a bouquet of flowers. He was headed towards her, Jongho motioned her to stand up and so she did.

💖

Jongho: San's here. Where the hell are you guys?!?! We're in the cafeteria hurry!

💖

San gave Yena the flowers and blushed. "I know, ever since I came back you've been dealing with a lot of crap and I'm sorry for that. I want to make it up to you, if you let me. I understand if you dont want to see me again after what happened, I just wanted you to know that I'm really sorry and that I will do whatever you say, if that makes you happy" he pleaded, Yena saw those beautiful eyes twinkle as they always did. As she gazed into them, she knew death was waiting for her. She had a plan. "San, come with me" Yena faked a genuine smile and lead him to the library, nobody was there, thankfully.

She had her guns with her and kept them close in case things went ugly. "What is it that you want to take about" San gleamed. "This" Yena pulled out her stun gun and stunned him in the chest. The force of the stun reverted San into Wooyoung

💜

Wooyoung glanced at mirror, he no longer saw the old him. Instead, he saw a powerful beast. One that would do anything for power and for one to be feared.

💜

She then stunned him twice. Yena ran out of the library, she bumped into Yiren. "Yiren?! What are you-"
The girl gripped her shoulders, Yena glanced behind her and there stood San and Mingi. Yiren then flipped her around, so that Yena was fully facing the two boys. "Now what the fuck do you want?!" Yena yelled. "Not now princess, Wooyoung wants you, he needs you" Yena glared darkly at them. She felt Yiren's grip loosen, she took the chance to elbow her hard in the stomach, she took off her heel and threw it at San's eye. Not exactly hitting directly at it, rather beside it, on his eyebrow. She then lasered Mingi.

Yena ran off campus, she texted Jongho where she would be heading. Yena was at a crowded cafe, she brought some dye earlier. "Finally your here. Wooyoung got to Yiren. His little gang is growing, sooner or later hes going to try and get one of you. We need to make a plan. Fast" Everyone quietly discussed and ate. The plan was all set out, all they had to was put it action. 

Omg, 1.02k reads-
Thank you all so much!!!! I'm literally crying rn 😭 besides that, I hope you liked this chapter :)