ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕤

"Are you hiding something from us, Yeosang?" Hongjoong asked. Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows as he felt the room getting hotter. "What do you mean?" He curiously asked. "I heard Wooyoung mumble something before he went into your room, about you hiding something from us"
Tension quickly polluted the air, heavy silence dusted them. "Would you all seriously think I'd hide something? From all of you?" He quickly replied.

Everyone soon were resting in their own houses. Expect for Yeosang. Hongjoongs words never left his mind, as if he was repeating that exact moment over and over again.
"I should've burnt that damn thing years ago" he stood up and walked towards his closet. He removed the backboard of the closet and in it revealed a black book, letter and a key.

- ☆ -

Hey Yeo,

How are you? I miss you so much. I hope we can meet up and talk about things, I didn't mean to hurt her. You know how it is. Please forgive me, it's fine if you don't, but just remember that I'm truly and deeply sorry.

- Wooyoung ♡

Yeosang bitterly chuckled at the letter. You were never sorry. He thought, Yeosang still remembers that day so vividly that it hurt him. The screams from Yena and the bloody crimson eyes of Wooyoung never left his mind. Yeosang was hurt deeply by the past, he promised to not make the same mistake twice. But how can he when history is already repeating itself?

A soft knock at the door broke his thoughts. He was glad. "Come in" he replied softly, Yena peeked through the door, "Yeo, there isn't anything in the fridge, can we go shopping?" She asked. I smiled warmly at her and nodded.

- ● -

While the siblings were shopping for food, trouble was yet to make an appearance. "Is this everything?" Yena asked. "Hey, your arm is broken, dont touch it!" Yeosang quickly took the sack of potatoes and put it in the cart.
"Yena~"

The girl jumped at the whisper of her name. She tried to look around and saw San, in the corner of the store. She tried to walk towards him, but he disappeared in a flash. "Are you crazy or what? The checkouts this way" Yeosang was concerned. He saw the way Yena jumped. He felt his stomach twist into a knot, his breathing quickened as he felt how things will end up if he didnt do anything now.

Once the siblings were safe and sound at the house, they both watched their favourite movie as they munched onto the pizza they made.
Suddenly, the doorbell rang  unexpectedly. Yeosang bounced off the couch and walked towards the door. Before he could open it, he and the door went flying backwards.

San used his vampire speed and snapped Yeosang's neck. "Bet you can't help her now" he began to laugh crazily as threw Yeosangs limp body out of the way. Yena ran upstairs, in the weapon room when Yeosang got hit. She held tightly onto the knife as she walked down slowly. "Aw, if it isnt my precious girlfriend" San smirked as he sped up to her. Almost taking her off guard. "What" Yena knew that this wasn't San, her boyfriend would never act like this.

His eyes darkened into a deeper shade of red. As he tried to get ahold of the girl. Before he knew it, Yena stabbed him hard in the stomach, twice. He fell over in pain, Yena was frozen, her mind couldn't comprehend what happened.

"You have ten seconds"