𝕡𝕪𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠

"Where's the pie chart hair guy?" The mysterious short vampire folded his arms as he looked around his room.
"Wooyoung, you do realise he escaped" Hongjoong frowned. "And whose fault was that?!" Wooyoung growled. He pushed Hongjoong and was about to walk out. "By the way, get him back. Or I'm not letting you feed" he walked out with sass radiating out.

🌼

"Yennie, wake up" Yeosang tried waking her up. But she wouldn't even move. To be honest, he kinda thought she transformed into a rock. "Bitch, your boyfriend is here" he shook her again. Yena turned the other way and threw her stuffed elephant at him.
"I warned you" Yena heard the door close, she smiled happily to herself.

After 5 minutes of peace something, or someone jumped on her and tickled her. She was giggling and kicked around. Yeosang smiled at the two and took a photo. "Alright. Children. Let's eat" San got off of Yena and she slapped her pillow on his arm. The two started a pillow fight and it didn't seem like it was going to end anytime soon. "Fucking hell" Yeosang decided that he would eat the food and run off to school without telling them.

🌼

"We can't go to school. Wanna go and eat something?" It was lunch time and the two decided to go to the arcade and cafe. "Sure" Yenna smiled warmly.

The sweet scent of coffee filled the small cafe, the joyful warmth hugged them both. The girl ordered 2 coffees and a few pastries. "Going on a date, huh?" Seonghwa smirked as he placed the food on the table. San went a bright red as Yena tried to convince Seonghwa otherwise. "Its fine. Just don't do anything in my cafe" he silently laughed as the two smol beans went a brighter red.

🌸

"That's fucking disgusting" he scrunched up his face and took a sip of his iced coffee. "Woo, don't be a pest. We just have to wait for Jaemin to do his job" Hongjoong slapped Wooyoung. "Bitch, I'm your fucking-"
"Excuse me sir, but can you stop swearing. Its affecting the customers" Seonghwa told them, especially to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung looked around and locked gazes with San. Wooyoung smirked and said "Sure"

San quickly finished his food and dragged a confused Yena to the arcade. "San, what happened?" Yena held his hands and he looked down. "Wooyoung he-"
The lights dimmed and the sound of something locking could be heard. "Suprise bitches!" It was Wooyoung he stood in front of Yena. Out of instinct she kicked Wooyoung.

San and Yena tried to run to the door but it was locked. Of course. "Do you have super strength or something" Yena kept hitting on the door until she spotted a window, it was pretty high, maybe around 3 feet. She smiled and dragged San. They jumped on the shelf, which surprisingly, held their weight. "You first" Yena shook her head. "He's after you, not me" Yena shoved San towards the window. He threw the pot plant, which was beside them.

San jumped to the window and held his hand out to Yena, as soon as she jumped, Wooyoung held onto her ankle and pushed her aside. She crashed with a thud. A crack could be heard. San tried to get to her, "find Yeosang" she yelled and San ran off.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Wooyoung. I used to be friends with your brother" Wooyoug smirked crazily. He had a sense of psycho in him.

Before Yena couls reply she threw a shard of the pot at his face and started running to the shelf, but Hongjonng slapped a syringe in her shoulder. "What do we do about San?" Hongjoong picked up limp girl.

Wooyoung smirked, "Take the girl to the lab. And get Jaemin or someone to track him down"

I lowkey had no idea what to write for this chapter ;-;