𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

Hey clowns,
It's me Yena again! Whoo! It's been 3 years since me and Yeo left Korea. I miss it back there but thankfully we're going back tomorrow! The reason we left was because we were hunted by Wooyoung and my ex San, as you know.

Anygays, Hongjoong, Yunho, Jongho and Seonghwa will collect us tomorrow night and we'll be planning to get San back and to dispose of Wooyoung.

I am also proud to announce that I've finished my training to become a police officer! Although I do need to finish my University courses when I get back....

🌙

The siblings were settled in the guys apartment, it was warm and cozy and felt like home to Yena. "While the Kang siblings were on hiatus from the world, we found out that Mia had a connection to Wooyoung, almost exactly how you thought Yeo but it's quiet different than that" Seonghwa finished. "Mia was Jaemin and hes actually dead now. She also stole Onda's magic potions and allegedly, almost killed the girl and she so happened to steal from her boss" the siblings were in shock. "I say, we kill that bi-" Yeosang was interrupted by a slap on leg. "We're not killing anyone. Let's go to Onda's place. I dont think shes dead" The rest of the guys nodded their heads.

Jongho and Yena were in the study hall. Surprisingly, nobody was there. "Jongho, where is everyone?" Yena frantically looked around, not a single person in sight. "I dont know, what if-"
"Hey bitches" behind them, stood Mia and San. "Hey sluts" Yena spat back. "Back from hiatus are you?" Mia glared. "Yeah it is. I didnt know I had to deal with you when I came back"
Mia smirked at with that, Mingi almost shot Yena with a arrow. Yena skillfully dodged it and pulled out her gun and shot him in a fast motion. Jongho ran off to get the others.

"Oh look, your friend ran away" Mia was heading towards Yena, under her sleeve she held a knife. "You should think twice before coming to attack me" in a fast motion, Yena tripped up Mia and ripped her sleeve and took her knife and stabbed her side.

"You don't have to do this San"
"And you think what you did was better?"
"I did it out self defense!" Yena threw her secret knife by San's head, the boy didn't flinch.
"You dont understand. I cant be freed from this, just give up before he takes over" at that moment, San's eyes began to flicker - red to brown, brown to red -. "San-"

"Why dont you listen, huh?" San's eyes were fully red, red for murder. "Because there always a way! I can save you, just let me help you"
Heavy footsteps could be heard, San locked behind him and scoffed. "I'll deal with you later" San pulled out the knife and threw it at Yena's shoulder, she tried to dodge but she was too slow.

Yena fell down in pain. San snapped his fingers and he, Mia and Mingi disappeared. Tears clouded her vision, she tried so hard to blink them away but she couldnt. A waterfall fell from her eyes.

Soon warm arms pulled her into a hug. "W-we have to save him!" Yena cried into Yeosang's chest. "Yena, we're working it out. Come, we need to get your arm bandaged" the girl agreed and together they all went into the infirmary. Seonghwa was the nurse there so they didnt have to explain to anyone what happened. But the students were the concern. "Since when-"
"Hwa sold the cafe a year ago"
"Wheres Yunho?"

🕊

They all found Yunho in the library, books surrounded him everywhere. "What's all this for?" Yeosang grabbed a book and flickered through the pages. "Its about the curse. Theres different types"

Uh, hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) I'll be writing another book alongside another book! It's a Wooyoung one btw :)