𝕊𝕠 𝔽𝕒𝕣 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪 pt 2

Okay before this starts, wattpad did a glitch or something but the rest of last chapter was deleted when I checked on it. ;-; but enjoy this chapter! :D

●♡●

Shuffling could be heard. It was a terrible noise. Yena followed the noise, it got louder everytime she got close to it. Beside her was cabinet - full with trophies and medals and conveniently, a sword. Yena got the sword and kept following the nosie. "Yah, come out. This is your last chance" Yena trembled and so did the sword. She was standing in front of the treasure room.

Surprisingly it unlocked, Yena peaked inside. Adrenaline ran through her, each step she made, the pounding of her heart grew stronger and louder. She looked around the room, everything looked normal but it didnt scream normal to her. Something was off. "What are you doing here?" Yena almost attacked the red haired boy. Mingi flinched, a red circle was visible on his wrist. "M-Mingi, what happened to your hand"  Yena didn't take her eyes off his hand. Mingi lifted his hand slowly to his face, there was blood but no blood came out and smirked.

He used his vampire speed and wrapped his arms around her throat. "MINGI" with her free hand Yena clawed his face as hard as she can. Mingi stumbled back in pain and held his cheek. "I thought you were human!" Yena screamed. She stabbed Mingi's leg and ran for help.

"MIA, MIA!" Yena tried numerous times to wake her up, but she wouldn't. Yena frantically paced around the room. Footsteps could be heard, the girl froze in her spot and found the nearest thing to defend herself - which was Mia's gun. The door banged open. "Grab Mia and let's go" it was Yeosang, he glared at the girl and picked up Mia. "Yeo, where were you"
"Me and Hongjoong restrained Mingi. Wooyoung got him, we're leaving. Now"

"Yeosang. Why isn't Mia waking up" Yena's heart didnt stop pounding, the adrenaline was still running through her like a pill taking effect. "Shes been drugged. She will be fine, Yiren and Dahyun gave me some things" Yena nodded her head, but that didnt stop her from asking questions. "Where are we going"
"Far away from here. It's not safe. Wooyoung- Mingi almost killed you, how did he even know we were-" Yeosang pulled the brakes. "KANG FUCKING YEOSANG" Yena hit her head but it wasnt that serious. "Mia. The only way Wooyoung knew we were heading here was from her" Yeosang glared behind him. "Shes-"
"I dont care. We're going to be hunted by him and I dont like liars" Yeosang took Mia's body to a near by motel and said that she was hungover.

Yena and Yeosang boarded the plane, they were going to Japan for the time being. They were saying goodbye to their home, their old life and their old personalities.