𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤

"What the fuck happened to your face? Why are you limping? Where the hell is the food? Did you-"
"Bitch. Shut the fuck up, I'm sick of your voice" Mia rolled her eyes. Yeosang glared daggers at the girl.

"Wooyoung found us somehow, San was there too" Yena shortened the story. Yeosang literally lost it. Began to rant how they need to leave for they find out where they were. "Eat. We're leaving at 4am sharp" Mia slapped the new takeout bag on the table. The three silently ate.

🏹

Once again, the three of them were back on the road. This time they're leaving the city and going somewhere remote. Mia, you should tell him. Yena thought. Mia looked up at her in the mirror with worried eyes. You need to, he's going to get upset when he finds out himself. Yena mentally yelled. Mia sighed. After a couple of minutes she spoke. "Yeo, can you not get mad at about what I'm going to tell you?" Yeosang frowned in confusion, he sharply turned his head and locked eyes with Mia for a brief minute, the scared girl looked away quickly. "Sure?" Yeosang's heart pounded so hard that it was trying to jump out its rib cage.
"I stole something from Wooyoung" she quickly said. "You did wHAT" Yeossng shouted. "It was for work. Trust me" Mia pleaded. "What did you steal? And what even is your job?"
"A golden rose. It's a weapon, it enhances your powers basically. You can lose your mind with that rose, I work for this vampire organization" Mia explained.

"You said we needed training, where are we going?" Yena asked. The girl smirked. "Headqaurters"

💌

They arrived at an small little village. Mia parked the car in front of a nice 2 story house. "This looks nice" Yena gawked at the house in front of her. "Right? This way. In here is where some of the rookies stay and the training instructors live here as well. We're pretty closed off here, the humans think we're just a rural village" we stood in front of a door which Yena assumed was our rooms. "Yeo, follow me"

I walked inside and laid on the bed. There was another one across from mine, I assumed it was Mia's bed. I closed my eyes, the exhaustion from the past few days made it easier to fall asleep.

There I was, in the middle of a flower field. I was so happy as if I had nothing to worry about. I danced around the beautiful flowers occasionally putting some in my hair. I turned around and there he was, leaning against a cherry blossom tree, little petals gently fell around him. San looked up, he flashed his killer smile and motioned me come over.

And so I did, I stared up at him with curious eyes. He leaned down towards my ear, he soon began to whisper "do you really think you can save your boyfriend?" It was Wooyoung's voice.

My eyes widened and I pushed him away. In front of me stood Wooyoung, soon the comforting scenery morphed into dark cold cellar. Beside me was San. He seemed to be close to dying, his blood was almost everywhere around the room. "What did you do?!" I screamed. "This is what I call a vampire curse sweetheart" he chuckled evily, garnet red eyes piercing through me.

"Now" he snapped his fingers, "end her" San slowly stood up and became to come closer. I smirked. "This is just a dream you can't do anything to me" I smiled victoriously. Wooyoung raised a brow.

"That's what you think. Now that I'm in your mind, I can do whatever I please. Even if it means killing you"