𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤

"Let's go" was all Mia said as she drove them across the country. "M-mia, slow down" Yeosang asked frantically.

💓

"You have to tell them at some point" Onda was concerned. Mia had stolen a precious artifact from Wooyoung for her job. "Onda, give me the spell to copy things" Mia glared at the girl. The artifact she stole was rose. A golden rose. "Give me that rose" Onda yelled, the girl charged at Mia. Mia found a silver arrow, she used her vampire speed and picked up a sliver arrow and stabbed Onda in the back. "I'm so sorry" Mia cried. Onda weakly snapped her fingers and Mia was standing in front of Yeosang and Yena.

💛

"We're going to stay in a motel for a while. Call your friends and we're gonna get back her boyfriend soon. But first, you all need training" Was all Mia said.

Once they arrived at the motel they called the rest of the guys. Yena felt uneasy, the look on Mia's face and concerned eyes of Yeosang made her worry even more. Yena took Mia with her to grab dinner. "What's wrong?" Yena asked while taking the takeout bag from her. "Do you trust me?" Mia's eyes pleaded Yena. "Of course I do! We've been friends for years" Yena said.

"I stabbed Onda and I stole a golden rose from Wooyoung" she said quickly. A shadow loomed over them. The two girls stood their ground, Wooyoung stood over them. "If it isn't Han Eunji" Wooyoung glared. "Its Mia to you" she sassed back.
"Give me the rose or I will take it from you"
"Was that meant to be a threat?" Mia bitterly spat.
Wooyoung snapped his fingers and San threw Yena across the road. Endless pain washed over her and she attempted to stand. Mia was about to run to her, Yena shook her head frantically.

A fight broke out between Mia and Wooyoung. Yena struggled to sit up, in the midst of trying to, a glimmer of glass caught her attention. She looked to see if San or Wooyoung was looking for her, when the coast was clear, she picked up the shard of glass.

"Whatcha got there boo?" San whispered behind her. The girl jumped, almost hurting herself with the glass. "Its nothing" Yena laughed it off. "Are you sure?" San leaned in, as if he was going kiss her. "I'm sure" Yena said. She pushed the shard of glass into her sleeve. "Can I have a hug?" She blurted out. San blinked a couple of times before saying yes.

As Yena slowly wrapped her arms around San she took out the glass and stabbed him hard. He grunted in pain, Yena kicked him with full force and ran to help Mia. She found a hand sized rock and threw it at Wooyoung's head. He was off guard and Mia took the chance to punch him sqaure in the face. 

Wooyoung toppled over in pain. Mia was about to land another until she felt something cold pressed against her. She stopped mid air and grazed her hand over her side. She widened her eyes, she still had the arrow. She quickly pulled it out and stabbed Wooyoung at his side. Yena cheered and hugged the girl. "Such a waste" Yena followed Mia's gaze. "It is, but dont worry! I have extra cash" Yena smiled, Mia returned the smile, the younger girl was acting more like herself and she was glad.

Before they left, they decided to see if San was around. Thankfully he wasnt. When the girls returned, Wooyoung was gone.

"San"

This chapter was meant to come out 3 weeks ago-