ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕟 𝔼𝕩𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕤

Yeosang drove to Mia's place. It was already 6am when he arrived. Knocking on the door as he tried to come up an excuse as to where he was.

The door abruptly opened, revealing an annoyed Mia and a innocent looking Yena. "So, where the fuck were you?" Mia shot daggers at me, i tried to say a sentence but only mumbled words came out. "For fucks sake Yeosang! Spit it out" Mia dragged the mumbling boy inside. The girl was fuming with anger.

🌨

After Yeosang had finished explaining where he'd been, three questioned, what did Wooyoung want San so badly? "Yeosang. Whatever you've kept hidden, you have to tell us." Yena said. Yeosang didn't want to tell them about the past and what happened and the secrets he kept hidden.
"Wooyoung was in love with you, I didnt accept it but I told him it's up you, whether you want to date him or not. And as you know, shit went down" the boy played with hands.

"And must've found out that me and San were dating" Yena mumbled. "But why does he want San now? Wooyoung turned San into a vampire just because he almost crashed into him" Yena rambled. Mia just listened quietly, she soon then went to go to her library and got out a old blue velvet book. It had gold decorations on the corners but most of it seemed worn out.

"This was my mother's, Its all about vamps" she smiled. As the three went through the pages, one of them caught their eye. Vampire curse
As they read along, the more pale they got. "I don't think we can save your boyfriend" Mia mumbled quietly. "There has to be a way! In everything, there's always a second option!" Yena was upset, again. Losing her boyfriend was worse, but seeing him alive and acting different seemed to hurt more. 

~

I know this chapters a bit short, but if I wrote more it would've been really long! I hope you all enjoyed :)