𝔾𝕦𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

"Wake up, you fool" Wooyoung spat in disgust. He kept San in the basement. "Yes master Wooyoung?" San said almost robotically, as if every single emotion had be drained. "Find Yena, I'll give you two days. Do not make me wait" the boy glared. "Yes master" San replied, his eyes darkened as he set out to find the girl.

🌻

"Mia, where are we going?" The trio decided go the forest, where apparently a physic witch lived - she also wrote that book about vampires - . "To the woman who wrote that book" the girl kept her gaze sharp on the road. As if she was forbidden to turn her neck.

Yena traced her hand over the gold decorations on the book. Why did this happen? She thought. Tears threatened to fall as sadness and worry took over. "How much longer?" Yena tried to keep her voice steady. Yeosang looked over warily, Mia looked at her in the rearview mirror. Her eyes softened, "not long. Sleep for a while" she softly said.

🌃

The day was at its final moments as the sky was painted into different hues of orange, pink and red, occasionally some purple sneaked it's way there. "Yennie, wake up" it was Yeosang, he gently shook the girl. Her eyes fluttered open slowly, "are we-"
He nodded his head as he led Yena to the old cabin.

It didn't look too bad, some wood was chipping off the sides. The windows faintly glowed a crystal blue. The house seemed dangerous and mysterious. "Mia! Welcome, it's so nice to- oh! We have more guests! Welcome" the old lady was strangely cheerful. Yena made a mental note to keep an eye on her.

The lady led them to a table, it was filled it various different meals. Ranging from sweets to savory dishes. "Eat, its okay. I know your hungry" she smiled. The trio dug into the food as the lady went to go look for something. "Mia, I dont trust her fully" the girl whispered. "Its okay. Shes a nice lady" Mia smiled warmly.
"Alright. I'm back, I'll get out of this form and then we can get to business" she waved her hands around gracefully, bright teal and different hues of blue surrounded her like a puff of smoke and all of a sudden the smoke went into her as if she was a black hole, she was transformed into the young, beautiful girl.

"Hi I'm Onda. Nice to meet you" she took a seat across from us, with a snap of her fingers we were in a different part of the house. There were potions, books and pots everywhere, she was almost the stereotypical witch. "Onda, how do we get rid of a vampire curse?" Mia asked.

All of the cheerful smiles left her face as her face hardened. "Mia what-"
"Nono, not me, for them" Mia pointed at Yena and Yeosang. "I'll be in the kitchen, if you need me" she smiled before leaving.

"What is it, that you both seek?" Onda paused. "One wants revenge and the other wants something else" she kept shifting her gaze from Yeosang to Yena. "A vampire curse is hard to break, you know" the witch went her bookshelf. "The only way you could break it, is to A, have a powerful witch do a curse breaker spell or B, give the vamp what he wants or C, leave it or you can get a Dragon Fly Lily " Onda pulled out a book and gave it to the siblings. "Dont worry, I have written a letter for you both on what else you can do and that contains a map and a few spells. Now I need to talk to Mia" Onda shoved the two out of the house.

🌸

San was by the cabin, yet he didn't see anyone. But Yena's scent is present, her scent polluted the air badly. San wanted go and barge in the house but he had two days left. He silently hatched a plan...

Sorry if you all found this chapter boring, but it is an important one!

And stay safe everyone ♡