Uno Reverse Card

"Yena?"

The girl turned around in a flash, Yeosang had been stabbed by Mia. The older girl smirked as she kicked Yeosang down, Seonghwa and Jongho rushed the boy. Yena felt rage and guilt - she couldn't save her brother. She picked up the sharp edge of the broken arrow and was about to throw it at her but she stopped.

San snapped her neck. "She should be dead for a while" he winced as he watched her body fall. Seonhwa and Jongho were long gone with Yeosang, Hongjoong and Yunho were left with Wooyoung and Mingi. "What about the universal star?"
"I still have some of the water left" Yunho passed her the bottle. Yena then made Mingi drink it, with the help of San of course.

💗

"Your finally back" Yena hugged him. "Not for long, love" the girl pulled back in confusion. "I'm dead remember? You got the vampire stuff out of me. Unless theres a way for me still walk the earth" he cupped her face and wiped her tears. "You and Wooyoung should be back together, after all, I did create this mess"
"S-san what are-"
He then smashed his lips against hers, as a final goodbye, Yena kissed back. She missed how she fit right into his arms, she missed his beautiful eyes, his beautiful and amazing self. She'll miss this. It's like, San died all over again.

"No. You are staying on this earth no matter what" Yena cried into his chest. "I'm not losing you again"
"You haven't lost me, it'll be dumb to say, but I'm always in your memories, your photos and videos and presents" he laughed at the end.
"But-"
"Shut up. Your getting back with Wooyoung and I'll be your guardian angel watching over you, okay? Unless I go to hell-"
"Your going to hell"
The sweet couple laughed.
"I dont care whenever I end up, I'll still watch over you" San kissed the top of her forehead.

And so at midnight, San said his final goodbyes to the group.  His body was slowly fading, he gave quick hugs to everyone and a kiss to Yena. He was almost transparent until everything reversed. "Bitch, you ain't leaving" Wooyoung had stabbed a garnet dagger into San. "W-what-"
"Sihyeon" he smiled.
The group started at him confusedly.
"Shes a witch too!" Ah, the hyena was back to it's natural habitat.

🌨

And so this was the end of San and Yena's crazy journey. The girl graduated and was now a full time police officer, along with Yunho, Hongjoong and Jongho. All was well for the group. It was happy times and those times were here to stay. No one knew what happened to Mia and Yiren or Onda, but we hope they're okay.

What the heck was the last paragraph about-
I'm currently writing this at 2am ://
buT I hope this story wasn't too confusing HAHAHA
If it was, I'm sorry and I'll answer some questions if it was :)
So this was the end of this book, if you all liked this one, then im sure you all will like my Wooyoung book! HAHAHAHA anyways, thank you all so so much for reading :) it means so much to me!

~ author