𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕖𝕤

"You have ten seconds"

San glared angrily at the girl. Yena got back to her senses as she bolted out of the house. She was breathing heavily. Where was Yeosang?

9

Yena was deep in the streets of Seoul. There was too many people, not to mention, shes quite far from the house. 4 kilometers maybe? But that wasn't enough. San was a vampire, he could easily catch her.

8

Her breathing was uneven, she kept running. She wasn't going to quit until she was far enough from him. Her lungs burned so badly, her legs felt as if they were about to give out any second.

7

The girl collapsed. Her body was burning with pain. People on the sidewalk gave her warily looks. She decided to run to the outskirts of the city and possibly even find a way to get the police station.

6

She got up slowly, Yena jogged around for a bit. She asked someone for information about where she was. She was three-quarters in the city, she just needed to run a bit more

5

Yena kept running, she felt herself slowly slowing down. Her body couldn't keep up, she would soon be on the streets, all tired and puffed out.

4

She decided to just speed walk a bit. There wasn't much people around, only a few. She decided that she should look for a phone booth or try to borrow someone's.

3

As the girl frantically asked to borrow a phone from a strangers, they just brushed her off. She kept running around to find a phone booth.

2

It was very dark. Not to mention not many people were in the streets. It scared her slightly. She suddenly found what she'd been looking for.
The girl let out a shaky breath as she tried to run towards it.

1

Yena was only a few steps away from the booth. Suddenly her breath hitched, she went flying in the air as a great force pinned her down.
"I got you"
San got her, he didn't know what exactly happened to him but he needed her blood, badly. "Did you really think that a stab wound would hurt me badly?" He chuckled darkly as Yena brawled her eyes out.

"I mean, yeah it would've, considering it was from a silver knife" Yena spat back. Her voice was shaky, she was in so much pain. Her body throbbed all over.
The taller males eyes widened. He slapped the girl. "You'll regret this" he whispered as he got off her and lifted her up bridal style. Yena wriggled around in his grip. "Choi fucking San, I will kill you if you don't let me go" Yena glared at the boy. Her voice wasn't as shaky as before. San just chuckled. "Let's see" he put the girl down.

He tried to attack her but she dodged skillfully. San was taken aback, Yena kicked him hard, in the stab wound. Yena kicked him again, multiple times, until his eyes were shut. She breathed out.

She was hurt, not just physically, mentally too. "Why the fuck would you do that, huh? Just because you come back and give me the love eyes doesn't mean I forgive you fully!" Tears threatened to fall but Yena knew better to not cry over a stupid boy.

Yena called her friend, Mia to pick her up. "Is it okay if I sleepover tonight? I don't know where Yeosang is and-"
"Its fine! Just come over. Where are you? I'll pick you up"
"Uh I'm not-"

A hand covered Yena's mouth, She dropped the phone and squirmed under his grip. "Have you forgotten that I was a vampire?" San chuckled darkly as he pinned her up against the side of the booth.

"No shit" Yena spat back. His eyes glowed a darker but brighter red. He opened his mouth and knife like fangs were present. "No one can save you"  he whispered into her ear before bitting down hard into her neck

🌨

It may take a while to get a the next chapters up. I have a LOT of assignments to do nowadays. But I'll try my best...
And I hope Jongho gets better :(( I hope he has a fast recovery 💕