𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕

Yena felt the life in her slowly leaving. It brought back memories of what Wooyoung did, it scared her so much.

"Sannie-"
"Shush, I'm still eating" he covered her mouth as he dug his teeth in even more.

🗝

"I'm fucking losing it!" Mia heard shuffling and muffled voices on the line. She listened for about 30 minutes before leaving her house and finding her friend. Mia tried to contact Yeosang but it always went to voicemail. "What the hell are these idiots doing nowadays" she mumbled angrily.

Mia lived about 20 minutes away from Yena's current location. As Mia drove around the area she saw a guy and a girl. Mia almost scoffed but she soon saw the light icy white hair of the guy and immediately parked her car. "Kang fucking Yena not in public" as Mia got closer to the two she realised that San was-

"Leave him, Mia" A whisper made her jump. "And who the fuck are you?" Mia was pissed. It was already 2am and she wanted to sleep. "You don't remember, do you?" Wooyoung spat as he walked out of the shadows. "No shit" Mia tried to pull San off as Wooyoung got closer to the girl. "L-leave, I'm fine" Yena was finally free but she limped into Mia' arms.
"Did you do this to San?" Yena whispered. Wooyoung smirked victoriously, as if Yena figured out a very important puzzle.

"Of course I did" Wooyoung's eyes darkened as he vanished with San. "Come with me, now" Mia dragged the younger to her car.

🌷

Once Yena told everything to Mia, it was her to turn to share. "Listen, your probably not gonna believe me but please trust what I'm saying" Mia pleaded. Her eyes held pity in them. Yena was very confused. As she always was, ever since San came back. "Yeosang, your brother is a vampire. I am too some of your friends are as well, but they're half vampires, as well as Yeosang" Mia explained. Yena decided to believe her, not wanting to aruge, but why would Yeosang not tell her? Did he not trust me?
She thought.

"Yena, he trusts you more than anything. But there are some things that he can't share even if your very close to him" Yena was taken aback, did she read my mind?
"Sorry it's a vampire skill" Mia rubbed the back of her neck out of nervousness. The younger girl chuckled at the older. "Its fine! Lets find Yeosang soon"

☁️

I woke up, the broken door laid on top of me, not letting me leave. As if it binded me to the ground. My neck was snapped, but thankfully vampires are immortal, I weakly got the door off. Thick smell of vampire blood polluted the air. "I ain't cleaning this shit up" I scrunched up my face and I began to pace around. Who was at the door?
Where's Yena? Did someone get her?!

I scrambled to my feet as I got ahold of my almost useless phone.
'42 missed calls from Mia👀'
'Two voicemails left by Mia👀'
I frowned as I listened to them.
"Kang fucking Yeosang, where are you?! Yena is looking for you everywhere, you better pick up in the next hour I'm whooping your ass when I see you"
I chuckled as I pressed play on the second one.
"Pick up the godamn phone. I have no idea where Yena is and if something happened to her I'm DEFINITELY killing you-"
The line abruptly ended, I frowned.