Chapter 4

Nicole is here and I look like an idiot running towards her. "Baby," I shout to her hugging her going in for a huge kiss. I missed kissing her and just having her in my arms.

"Well, someone missed me." She says smiling with her perfect teeth. I'm the luckiest guy to have her and I need it to see her badly.

"Close your eyes" I bow down to the floor in one knee. "Open them, baby." Her mouth goes wide open and she stands back. "I'm sorry Taylor but not now." She says and I stand up quickly from the grass.

"Come with my family and me on vacation. And maybe I will say yes." I'm leaving for two weeks on vacation with her family. They want to meet me and Kimberly. And of course, Kimberly said yes. We are going to Colorado and the flight leaves tonight.

Everything was going smoothly...until that couple. We went to eat at this Chinese restaurant and there was a gay couple. Nicole's father began to make fun of them and Nicole then insulted them. I defended them which made her family and her mad at me.

Luckily, Kimberly was on my side and we decided to go our separate ways. Her father is a red neck old fashioned asshole. While her mother is like a puppet of his and Nicole is just the same as him.

She said we would talk about this later. It- already has been three days and we are leaving back home. Kimberly booked us a red-eye flight. I tried to contact them but not one answered neither of us.

I guess I'm going back to campus again. Michael probably already left but I wonder if he received my Christmas card:

Hope You Have

A

Good

Merry Christmas

-T

....

Christmas Day,

This morning is freezing and the doors are locked. I'm waiting to see if the janitor is here. Kimberly wants me to go back to our house. She is moving out and not just of the apartment but of the city.

"Kind of cold Taylor come inside," Someone says and it's Michael. And for some reason I can't move, it's like I'm frozen. After a minute, I finally can get up and follow him inside.

The room is clean and it looks like he is not leaving anywhere.

"Nicole and I...broke up. My sister is moving out and I'm thinking of moving too." He takes a seat next to me on the bed.

"What happened?," He asks and I stand up to the desk in front of me. "I don't know...maybe she said no... because I've never said I love you to her." Michael is not even as dramatic as me.

"Let me help you." He says pulling me my arm towards him. "Say I love you...Taylor say it," Michael is good at this. I walk up to the door and back to him, "I'm fucking in love with you." The words come out in desperation and what the fuck am I doing.

Michael is laughing and for some reason, I am too. "Fucking," He says laughing non-stop shocked about how I said it."Thanks, roomie," He goes back to his laptop and I jumped into bed.

When I get a text from Nicole saying to meet her at the park.