Chapter 13

One year later of living with Nicole and Tommy. I've tried everything to feel something for Nicole but nothing. She is the perfect girl fun, sexy and pretty. But I guess she's just not for me and was only a one night stand.

If I'm here it's for my son that deserves a father and mother. Kimberly has been pressuring me to end things and go back home. And lately, I've been thinking maybe we can work something out.

I mean he's only two years old and this is just not working out. We both are just wasting our time pretending to be in love. My time to leave is already here and I don't think I will be coming back here.

"So it's official, you're not coming back are you?." Max says to me shaking his head. "It's for the best man, we are just not working out. Tommy will always have his father but just not here." Max is a dad, he should understand me.

We are flying to El Paso, Texas this time and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to be closer to Austin, Texas well eight hours away. Three weeks there and then I will be able to go visit Austin.

"So are you thinking about visiting Mi...," Ashton whispers to me while on the computer. And I have not even thought about that. At first, I did want to but then I thought about it good. Michael probably hates me or does not even live there anymore.

"I don't know man, he probably has moved on." As soon as I say that everyone laughs. What is so funny about that? I just wonder if Steve and he are a thing. Michael's face still haunts me that I should want them together.

I can't even concentrate and this is very important. They have me doing a map and information about our next mission. Max is in charge of the others.

"Hey, Taylor is almost that time," Max yells from the door and he's right. One more day and I will be able to go back home. He thinks I should go apologize Michael. And I'm still debating on what should I do.

The morning has come and I'm leaving to get my flight. Three weeks went by quickly. Here I go again, back to where everything began. Max keeps sending me messages and even songs. He even sent me, The scientist by Coldplay two times.

Well, let me hear it and let time pass by hearing music...

Max is trying to tell me something by all these songs. Each one of them is about a break-up or love song. He even sent a Justin Bieber song.

Without even noticing, I take off my earphones and notice we are landing. "Thank you for flying with that." One of the flight attends says to me. With a smile, I stand up from my seat and get my things.

I'm glad many taxi cars are waiting here for passengers. I've decided to go with the first taxi that yelled at me. He's driving me downtown. I haven't been here in a while and I'm starving.

This night is quite fresh and I still don't know where to stay. Thankfully there is a restaurant right in front of me. "Hi, Michael," and the song was right we do collide...