Chapter 19

"Yeah, don't worry it's fine. I tell him but he slowly picks up my leg and says, "No. Let me clean it for you." This is going to be painful it's been so long since. He's barely touching me and my whole body is already burning. I grunt as he wipes it more with the Hydrogen Peroxide.

He whispers sorry and stands up. "There. I finished but you should get your leg checked. Just when I was about to say something to him. Instead, I whisper thanks to him and put my head back.

I'm tired...you guys stay and watch the movie." Kimberly yawns but we both know what she's doing. Michael is way too smart to fall for this. And besides, I doubt he will speak to him. Yes, he cleaned my leg but he barely even spoke to me.

"He's hot, I know." Michael is almost drooling with Captain America. He turns to look at me fully red and I laugh at him. ."You were right the movie was good... Taylor can we talk?."

He wants to talk? Now I love The Avengers more for this.

"Look, I know we are complicated and we are in a never-ending cycle. But I love you and you love me. The only problem is you have this issue of instead saying how you feel, you run away. And you need to stop doing that. For us to work, I need to know how and what you are feeling towards something. We have this unusual love story that we can't stop. You and I, belong together...but I need to know if you want us to be together again." He says and I think my tears are about roll down. I slowly grab his chin and move his head towards mine. Slowly I kiss him softly with tears rolling down to my neck.

He has lost weight, I didn't have trouble picking him up. My leg didn't even hurt and I got up quickly from the couch to him. My Micheal, I fucking missed him. "I love you."

Our kiss has taken another turn and this time is deeper. We're are kissing each other with so much urge. He's the only one I can kiss like this and it's amazing. "Okay. I think we should stop." He interrupts us and he's right we should stop. Where is he going?

"I'm kind of lonely, over here," I tell them before opening the door. They both turn to look at me smiling and for the first time, I actually feel complete. "I'm moving back to Austin, where are you staying for the two months." She asks me and I stay quiet.

And I turn to look at Michael, "With you. Unless you...." And he gives me a huge smile and says yes."I just have one condition." He's going to love this condition...

"I want Tommy to live with us."