Chapter 9

December 2016

Two months have passed and Nicole never sent a response back. We each had to sign the papers separately and return them to court. Our divorce was final a month ago so we are officially divorced.

Kimberly was very happy to know we separated. She never liked Nicole and she never liked her. I've should have listened to Kimberly but glad that is over.

A lot has changed in my life just like I have changed. I'm finally going back home. Max convinced them to send me home to work in the office. He says to just invite him to Michael's and I wedding.

Well, here I go on the plane already towards Austin, Texas. I will be there in a few days and luckily in time. Kimberly is going to get informed about graduation day. She has no clue what is going on.

These past few days, have been crazy and they are about to get crazier...

December 12,

I'm here finally and now I have to get a taxi to make it on time. The traffic is horrible but I know I will make it. Michael can't leave without answering me.

He needs to know...I need to know. "Can you hurry up, please." The taxi guy is trying his best but he needs to try harder. And suddenly it is like the traffick heard me.

"Go, go, go." Another taxi car driver yells at us. My taxi driver is cool to do this. He thinks I'm going to see my girl graduating. I had to lie for him to break the rules a little bit.

Here I go...The graduation ceremony is over but it's visible. I'm glad I have my uniform on. They let me pass without any hesitation to go towards the graduates.

There he is all by himself looking at Steve with his family. "Congratulations graduate," he doesn't look surprised. It's been so long since I have seen that nervous face. "Thank you." He says and I'm pretty sure he wants to faint.

"Do you want to go to eat," I ask with the biggest smile ever. "Sure," he says walking with me towards the exit. Everyone keeps staring at us as we walk past them.

The Steve guy just gave me a salute with a smile. What a loser to let Michael go. I can tell they are going to miss each other. They had a really good friendship or whatever they had going on.

"We are eating here," he asks smiling because this is the same restaurant from his story. "I read them all," his reaction is priceless right now. "Taylor it was all for an assignment," he says shaking.

"What would you two be having," Michael is lucky this waitress has interrupted us. "Two hamburgers," I tell her turning back to look at Michael.

You got divorced," he asks trying to change the conversation. Michael thinks he's slick but that is not going to work. "Yes, I did. "How did you come up with the stories and why me?" Again the waitress has interrupted us but this time with our food.

Michael is barely eating and I can tell he's nervous. He probably thinks I'm going to punch him. When it's the total opposite of what I want to do...

let's go," I tell him leaving money on the table. He gets up quickly walks to the door. And in time, I catch up to him and open the door for him. When he turns around to say something, I pinned him to the wall.

He breathes loudly and I smash my lips to his. This is what I was going crazy to try. After I read his stories all my dreams were about kissing him...

Michael is not a bad kisser not that I kiss a guy before.