Chapter 17

"Hey, Professor Garza." With two food bags from the cafeteria, I surprise him. He gives me a big smile and walks over to me from the hallway. Before he walks in front of me, I take his hand. He turns to look at me surprised but smiles more. We walk inside his classroom and he bursts out laughing.

"Alexa asked me if you were single after you left." I knew it! He did get jealous. I'm going to have fun with this and he knows it. "Are you jealous?." He rolls his eyes and I move his face towards me to kiss him.

Kimberly is calling me and is just the person I want it to talk too. "Hey Tay, I'm hosting a dinner party. I invited all your friends from your army and would love if y'all could come." She has to be joking! A fucking dinner with those assholes.

Michael is home and if I don't tell him she will. "Hey, I'm glad you are at home. Kimberly is hosting a dinner and wants us to go." I tell him and he smiles excitedly. Michael and she always got along really well which I don't get. She's annoying and has no respect for personal space.

"Sure. It's been so long, I miss her." At least, someone missed her! Now, time to relieve some stress. I'm shirtless with my black jeans unbuttoned which are Michael's favorite. He is trying so hard to resist himself from attacking this body.

"You know Taylor, this is not fair." And here comes on top of me. His right-hand is caressing my bulge and kind of squeezing it at the same time. Just when my hand is about to touch him he smacks it away. And he gets up and walks away. This means war, Michael! I follow quickly behind him and pin him on the wall. My tongue enters his mouth with force and he moans loudly.

We move to the bedroom and I throw him on the bed. He moans louder that we both laugh. Michael is going to blow him, I love when he blows me. He has been the only one that can make me cum in seconds. His mouth is magic on my dick. I'm about to cum but I can't not yet! I push him back flat on the bed and take his pants off. He knows I'm taking revenge on him now.

I'm leaving a trail of kisses all over his body very slowly. He wants me already but I'm having fun. He suddenly grabs my hair and that does it for me. I pick up his legs moving up and down as I work myself inside him. Michael is moaning with so much pleasure that I can't take it. We're moving to fast and I've already cum inside him.

Michael is dead asleep uncovered in bed, I had to go for some water. We both are going to sleep through another day. Our sex leaves us dead right after we have it.

Friday, today is the day for Kimberly's dumb dinner. Michael is so excited about it while I'm struggling. I haven't seen these guys in forever and they're fucking jerks. They probably will make jokes and end up insulting Michael.

"Taylor, are you going to be alright tonight," He asks and that fast I come back to earth. We're already here, twenty-three minutes seem like five seconds. I'm taking a deep breath before we get down.

"Finally, you guys are here." As always annoying and jumping out of nowhere. "Well, you look like a grown woman," Who the fuck told her to cut her that short. And what in the world is she wearing, she is dressed like a sixty-year-old woman. The guys are already here and at least they haven't changed.

"So...you left that blonde chick, for this hot Latino, you got good taste bro." Austin, fucking piece of shit. I turn to look at Michael as he shifts uncomfortably taking a sit. We all sit down and Kimberly begins to serve everyone. The whole dinner, everyone stays quiet and I can tell Michael is not having. He should have listened to me but this is all him.

"You always said he was there and guess that's true. Now we know why you didn't last with her. You like something else and damn I can see why." And of course, Ashton couldn't stay quiet. They have to be one of the most disgusting twins I've ever met.

Michael picked up his drink and went outside leaving the door open. This is bad news. "Hey, are you okay," I ask him and he turns to look at me with anger on his face. "Yeah, Taylor I'm fine. I just need it some air, okay."

He walks towards me and I open my arms to hug him. With a kiss on his head, I tell him:" They are fucking idiots, I love you." And Kimberly suddenly appears out of nowhere again.

I'm sorry guys, I didn't know they would behave like that. Taylor, now I know why you didn't talk to them anymore." She says and Michael turns to look at me confused. Here it goes...

"Talk to them anymore?. How is that?." I give Kimberly a look to go back inside and she listens. Michael is not going to like this but he should know.

"They suspended me for a few months, I got in a fight with all of them. When I came back, they set me up in another group. They...where...it doesn't matter anymore." He can't know the whole truth it would make things worse. I just want this night to fucking end already.

"Tell me Taylor, or I will go inside and ask them myself." He demands and as he's about to pass the door. I pull him back towards me and begin to tell him. "They made fun of you and then me. I said some things, that I didn't mean and then told them...I...I...loved you. After that, they wouldn't leave me alone and that is why we fought."

He's angry way too mad right now. "Okay...um...do you mind...if I stay here alone." Michael wants to be alone and I totally understand him. I walk inside leaving him alone to think. When everyone is leaving and Kimberly looks like she's about to cry.

"I'm so sorry, Michael must hate me." She says crying and for the first time in a long time. I hug her and ask her for an empty room to be at. She takes me to it and walks out.

"Are you okay. I'm sorry for how I overreacted a few minutes ago. Everything is fine between us, don't worry." Michael! He's not that mad at me after all. I repeat to him on sorry but he shuts me up with a kiss. We both stay put on the floor.

When Kimberly opens the door, "I just want it to check on you guys. Please tell me I did not interrupt anything?." She really is asking that after interrupting us millions of times. The three of us decide to laugh and just let tonight go.

"Well, that was fun," Michael says and I stay quiet trying to take everything in. I'm thinking of living again and just let out my anger a little bit. For now, I just need a shower but it's a for sure thing. I'm leaving...

"Um...I'm going to take a shower," I tell him and he doesn't even turn to look at me. Our days have lived happily together are gone. And that will always be our relationship.

After, the shower I decide to go watch tv and sleep on the couch. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. They accepted my request to go back tomorrow. I'm not just a simple soldier, I have medals and plenty of experience.