Chapter 7

Michael accepted my invitation to go shooting with me. He has never used a gun in his life. Everyone keeps staring at us. Since I have been standing behind him showing him how to shoot.

At lunchtime, he almost shot me and himself. We had fun tho at least I did. Driving back to campus I decided to give him some props on it. He is a good listener and I can tell he loved it by that smile.

"I'm alone, I should get a gun." He says and I shake my head. "No, no you need more practice," I tell him and he laughs opening his door.

"Thanks." He says before walking towards to campus.

....................................................................................................

August,

Last month was a really good time, now back to work. I'm leaving today and for some reason, Michael is acting strange. He is way too nervous, I mean he's like that naturally no this much.

Maybe, I shouldn't be shirtless around him anymore. I mean it is unusual for him to see me like that. It's been so long since I've been here. And now I'm officially packed to fly off from here.

I'm in such a hurry I almost forgot my laptop here.

Our plane is already taking off and I can't help but think of Nicole. She told me to promise her this was the last time. My contract was renewed barely last month. She tried to convinced me to do something to be sent home.

I understand it's not easy but I love being in the Military. Ever since the first year I knew. They have shown me discipline and allowing me to explore the world. And not forget so many brothers.

We are finally getting to our camp after flying and driving for hours. Max and I are on tenth duty which means working on my laptop.

"Hey Tay is this your laptop," Max says laughing and I walk up to him. This is Michael's laptop and what is this? An Unusual Love.

"Chapter 1

The sun shined down on Taylor and me as we walked to the beach. Everyone looked at us like we were best friends but we were more than that. If they knew the truth we couldn't be here."

"Max...use the main laptop. I have to read this story," Michael wrote a story about me. Nicole was not wrong about it, he is in love with me. How was I so oblivious not to see it.

This story is sweet but I'm such an asshole in it. I would never hide Michael if I were gay. He's such a great guy that if I was his boyfriend...

"Tay are you still reading that," Max says but I ignore him and continue reading it. I'm already at the end of the story and I always knew it. He checked my ass out when I wore my tight jeans.

This is hilarious, he probably is going insane right now. I have to send him a letter that I have his laptop.

I took your laptop by mistake I will return it soon.

-T

I write to him waiting for his response while reading: An Unusual War. This like a book but it's divided and into three stories. I remember we had an assignment like this.

Why did he write about me and a story like this? Did he think I wouldn't find out? This is so crazy, I have to see him before he graduates.

He needs to explain this to me and I need to know why me.

An Unusual Ending.

This story is not even finished? I think he stopped when I went inside the room. He should've finished it! Shit man!