Chapter 22

Three months later,

The day has come and I'm on my way to pick up my suit. I still can't believe this is all happening. Honestly, this is all like a dream and I'm happy. I love him and he has always been the one. My parents would have loved Michael.

This suit didn't fit tight before I guess the gym is working. Well, at least I look good. Let's just hope it doesn't rip tonight because Michael will make fun of me forever.

My hair is perfectly faded for today even though it was another barber. Kimberly tried to cut my hair last night but I fought her. She has never cut hair before and it's my wedding day.

I'm finally here and the mic man already announced it's time. Everyone is already here even Michael. This is all wrong, I was supposed to be here first. "Hurry up slowpoke," Kimberly yells and I walk quickly towards the front.

Michael looks just like in that dream I had of him all in white. He will finally be officially mine...

The whole ceremony I was dying of how nervous I was. Finally, is time for the party to begin. Max is here with some of the guys, I kind of missed them. We haven't stopped talking about all our crazy memories.

"Time for the first dance," Kimberly says through the microphone. And Michael walks to the middle just like me. Thank God, for those dancing classes I got. How funny how Michael and I hate this song: She will be loved from Maroon 5.

We both can't help but laugh while dancing."I love you." I whisper to him and pull an Edward Cullen. Just like that scene from Twilight, I kiss him on the neck.

And here goes Kimberly again with the microphone."I want to congratulate you two. When I first met you, Michael, I knew you were going to turn part of our lives. And not because you were his roommate, because of the way Taylor looked at you. The love you have for each other is real and you guys made it.I'm happy to be part of this love and your lives. My brother is a pain in the ass but he is a great guy. I love you with all my heart Taylor and I know you are going to be happy. Cheers to you both!" Well, that was sweet of her but I'm still can't stand her. I'm kind of drunk, so I will use it as an excuse for running to hug her.

The party has officially ended it and I couldn't be anymore happier. Time for Michael's and I night to begin. Tommy is spending the night with Kimberly. We have our apartment alone for us to have some sex.

As soon as we step inside, I carry him to our bedroom and lay him on the bed. Without being able to stand, I remove my clothes slowly, giving him a show.

"Are you ready," I whisper on his neck teasing him. When he pulls me up to kiss me. He kisses me then turns me over and this time he's on top of me. Michael is going to give me the first blowjob as husbands.

"You will be getting those daily," he says and I flip him over to make love to him. He's crying but I know those tears of a mix of happiness. For the first time, we are not fucking but making love.

We are officially husbands and just had sex as husbands...

One year later...

They say the first year is the hardest in marriage. I think it depends because for us it was the best. We have not had one fight or one bad day at all. Michael and I have finally outgrown our problems. He's even back to being friends with Steve and I didn't go back to service.

I am now a recruiter and Michael has changed his profession to counseling...and Tommy well he now calls me "dada" and calls Michael "mommy." It still makes me laugh and Michael gets so pissed. I love them both with all my heart.

You knew Michael's story and now you know mine...Soon you will know Steve's story which no one cares about.

The End.