Chapter 6

A bridge has exploded and we are taking it as a Terrorist attack. There are people on the bridge trying to get to the other side. Some guy just risked his life jumping to his girlfriend. Everyone is talking about it and I think I would have done that too.

This whole thing shook the whole city and I was actually scared. Kimberly and Nicole were together when everything was going on. They were worried something bad might had happened to me.

We finally reunited after three months of not seeing each other...

July,

Nicole and I have a month of being married. We're having a cookout today and I invited Michael. It's been so long since we have seen each other.

The store is packed today but we have to buy things still. We have decided to split to get them faster. I'm getting tomatoes and jalapenos.

Michael! "Hey rommie, you are coming to my cookout right?." I tell him and he shows me a bag of ships. "I'm taking chips are they enough?." He asks and I nod but I'm interrupted by Nicole.

"What did I say about talking to strangers." And I laugh, every time she tells me that is funny. Poor Michael Kimberly is staying with him. Nicole says they will be fine but I know how intrusive she is.

Well, here I go about to begin cooking while they organize everything. I'm not good at this but what cookout food is perfect. Michael keeps laughing at me and it's making me laugh.

"If I were you I wouldn't eat," I tell him and he laughs while walking back inside. The night is about to begin and everyone is almost here.

"Hey, fellas this in respect of those we have lost," Max says before saying grace. And I remember those two kids that got killed on that bridge. Erick and Sean, one was 19 and the other one was 18.

"Yeah, they were brave ones," I tell him and pick up my beer. For the rest of the night, we spent the night talking about our adventures. Michael is even having conversations with them.

"Taylor it's Kimberly," Michael shouts from the doors and I see Ashton. "What the fuck is going on." When I see Kimberly on the sofa full of vomit." I'm not laughing at her well a little.

"She can't stay here okay," Nicole says behind me rolling her eyes. Ever since Nicole and I got married she has changed so much. Everything bothers her and she is rude to everyone that comes.

"Taylor don't worry, let me take her back to our dorm. She will be saved there and I will call you in the morning." Michael says and after hesitating for a bit. I agree that it is the best thing to do at this moment.

Ashton and I carry her to Michael's car. When I go back inside Nicole is cleaning the sofa. She is really angry right now. "Hey, babe I can clean that tomorrow. Let's go rest it's been a long day." And she grabs my hand and walks with me to bed.

The next morning I decided to call Michael to check on my sister. "Hey, Michael hows Kim?." He takes a second and says, "She was gone when I woke up." I roll my eyes and thank him for the millionth time.