Chapter 11

Day 1st,

The guys have been making fun of me since I got here. They are scared to change in front of me. My old crew barely even speaks to me aside from Max. Who is pissed at my decision and what I did to Michael?

He says that I will never find anyone like Michael and that to reflect what I just did. Max says I broke a person that really loved me. And I think I did the best to end things before it was too late...

My first day back and we're all going to a party tonight. "Chicago city ladies, let's go," Ashton says jumping up and down excited. We are going to one of the biggest clubs and of course in our uniforms.

A girl has been eyeing me ever since we walked in. She's even putting on a show for me. "Go dance with her." Max mouths to me and I walk up to her.

This girl is touching me everywhere and whispering in my ear. I barely walked up to her and she wants to fuck. I'm a little drunk but this still is wrong.

She is gorgeous...I'm doing it just so they can't shut up. We are walking behind a curtain. She is taking off her underwear under her dress. This girl is fast she is already unzipping my pants. My dick is not even hard and she's already about to sit on it.

Michael! I'm way too drunk that I'm imaging she's him. We fucked like this once. What the fuck is going on with me? I need to forget about him. She moans as I biter her neck and goes down to her breast. I'm already cumming and I don't have a condom on.

Without even noticing it, she gets my wallet and looks at my Id. "Taylor Rhodes slash soldier, see ya soon." And all I can remember is her brown hair walking away.

Day 2,

Max says they found me passed out behind that curtain. He says they had to carry me out to the truck. And that I kept repeating Michael.

This has to be the biggest headache I've had in my life. I can't remember shit. Everything is a blurr except for that brown hair in the air.

After that night I never drank again and the guys never bothered me again...

The months went by fast and before I knew it was already a year.