Chapter 14

"Hey...it's...been so long." He stutters nervously with his hands in his pockets. Michael looks great, he's more fit and even his face changed a little. I just wonder if he still hates me?

"Yeah, I'm barely coming back. Do you know where I can stay like...for free. Kimberly sold the apartment and I have no money for a hotel in this city." And it's true, Kim sold the apartment and I don't have enough for a hotel.

"You can stay with me. I mean to stay at my apartment." He lives alone? This is good. "Thanks." He walks back to his car and I follow right after. Michael's ass is bigger. I always used to tease him about not having a big one and now look at him.

"My apartment is really nice. You can stay as long as you want. I'm pretty sure you will be leaving soon like always." Ouch! There is the Michael I know. He's going to be surprised when I tell him that I'm not leaving.

"This is it. Let me help you with your luggage." His apartment is really nice. I still can't believe how much things have changed. The inside is way nicer than the outside. He has white curtains on the windows with black furniture and glass tables on each corner. And he even has gray vases all around the living room. The dining table is even black with dark gray chairs all around it.

This place is incredible for a two-bedroom house. "I will bring you some blankets. I'm sorry, I have an extra room but no bed for you to sleep in." Michael! For a second I was lost exploring his apartment."

"Thank you." Love how he still gets nervous around me. His voice is squeaky and he is kind of trembling. Whoa, "Deja-vu." I whisper to him as he falls on to my arms. This happened a long time ago, and I can still remember it.

"Well...good night Taylor." Michael wants me still and I want him. Just when he's about to turn, I pull him towards me. He can't ignore the sexual tension between us. We're breathing out of control and we are barely touching each other.

Oh God! Why is kissing Michael such fire. My mouth is attacking completely attacking him just like my hands. I have never felt this rush of wanting to fuck someone like this. His moaning so loud is making me more hotter. I'm biting and licking slowly each space of his neck. While carrying him to where I can shove my dick in him. He is biting me back and is holding tight to me. I think I'm hurting him but I can't stop. My dick can't stop going inside him and I can't stop kissing him...

"Tay...lor." He says barely being able to speak. I kiss him softly in the lips and tears begin to roll from his cheeks. We have never fucked like this and it was amazing.

Michael is asleep and this gives me a chance to shave this beard. He wouldn't stop staring at it since he saw it. I look like Tom Hanks in that film Cast Away. Damn! Even the shower is nice and I need one badly.

Kimberly is texting me wondering where I'm staying. She won't believe me even if I send her a picture. Michael is sleeping peaceful still, so I guess I'm sleeping on the floor. It- really doesn't bother me, this night is a fucking dream.