The Cullens House

Edward stopped the car and started to get out while I looked up and saw the most beautiful house I'd ever seen.

It had giant, glass windows the size of a car plastered all around the house. The wood was polished to perfections and the scenery around it was just spectacular.

"You live here?" I asked Edward mouth wide open.

"Yup. What do you think?" He asked smirking at my reaction.

"What do I think? It's just, incredible," I said in awe.

"Glad you think so," Edward replied leading me to the front door.

As soon as we opened the door, I was attacked into a warm embrace from my sister.

"Oh my God! Are you alright? Did they hurt you? Did Edward get there in time? Did you see their faces? Did you get their names?" Bella bombarded me with questions.

"I will be in a bit, not physically, only just, no it was too dark and no funnily enough I didn't stop them to ask what their names were," I answered Bellas questions.

"Don't worry sis, if I ever see those miserable sons of bitches again, I will tear them to shreds before they can even begin to come up with some shitty excuse," Bella said rubbing my arms to try and comfort me.

"Erm Bells?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't tell Charlie did you?" I asked anxious. If Charlie found out, he would tear this town apart to find the men who did this. I mean I guess that's a good thing, but I don't really want the whole town knowing about this little situation.

"Not yet." Bella answered.

"What do you mean, not yet?" I asked Bella.

"I just thought he'd take it better from you."

"You're kidding right. Oh hi Dad! Just thought I should tell you that I went to a bookshop with Angela only to be abandoned by the bitch. Oh, and did I mention that 4 skanky middle aged men tried to feel me up? No? Oh well now you know. Can't wait for that conversation." I said sarcastically.

"Maddie..." Bella began but I wouldn't let her finish.

"No. Bella, you have no idea what it felt like to have 4 grown men touching me like that. You have no idea how much I wanted to protect myself but I couldn't. And no Bella, don't even say that you understand cause you don't. It's not something anyone should be prepared to face but I did and all I want to do is just forget it ever happened and to do that we mustn't tell Charlie," I ranted at Bella.

Silence followed my little explosion. I all of a sudden felt really calm. What!? Why do I feel calm? I should be pissed right now but I can't will myself to be angry.

I didn't notice but while I was thinking, two more people joined us.

"Oh, Maddie. This is Carlisle and Esme. Edward, Rosalie, Jasper, Emmett and Alices parents," Bella introduces.

"Hi, I'm Maddie," I say looking down sheepishly as I didn't know how long they'd been there meaning they may have seen my little outburst.

Bellas phone then began to ring.

"Excuse me. I'd better take this," she said leaving the room.

"Who is she talking to?" Edward wondered aloud.

"I don't know but it's annoyingly isn't it. When you try to have a conversation with somebody but they excuse themselves as they're being called," I said to Edward.

"What?!" He said looking confused.

"Wait have you not been calling her everyday?" I asked him.

"No?"

"Well who the hell is she talking to then. This whole time I thought it was you. I mean I know I've only been here a couple days but she must be on the phone with someone every couple hours at least," I told them.

Bella then came back.

"Who was that?" I demanded before the others had the chance.

"Charlie." She said.

"Bella don't bullshit us right now. I'll ask you again who was that?"

"Maddie jeez. It's none of your business."

"You're my sister of course it's my business. Especially when you're spending at least 4 hours a day on the phone to this mysterious person."Then it hit me. I knew who she was talking to. "Bella? Please tell me your not talking to who I think you are."

"How am I supposed to know that. I'm not a freak like Edward," she snapped back.

"That was uncalled for Bells. Why are you doing this?" I asked. "What do you mean you're not like Edward anyway?"

"Can I talk to you alone?" She asked.

"Fine. See you guys later," I said looking at the Cullens.

We drove back to Charlie's in silence. Unlike the other silences I've experienced, this one was awkward.

When we got inside I slammed the door and turned straight to Bella.

"Spill."

"I know who you're thinking and you're right. It was Jacob. He just gets me but I feel like Edward is just so uptight all the time."

"It's cause he loves you. He's just afraid that cause you're spending so much time talking to a guy that's not him, you won't love him anymore and that scares him."

"What do I do?"

"Make up your mind Bella it's not fair for you to  lead them on."

"I'm gonna go. I just need time to think this through,"

"Bella, make the right choice."

She left the room leaving me all alone. How did she find herself in this situation?