Admitting our Feelings (FINALLY!!)

"I like you. A lot and I don't know what it is, but I'm struggling to stay away from you and I just wanted you to know that."

Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

What do I say? I mean I like him too but how do I say that. He's my sisters ex. But I like him. A lot, a lot, a lot.

"Maddie?" Edwards voice interrupted me.

Don't say anything. If I open my mouth a whole load of shit is going to come out. If I don't say anything then...

"Maddie, did you forget about my gift?"

Shit!

"Nope, nope. Definitely not," I answered quickly.

I totally did!

"Maddie, it's literally been a few seconds and you've already forgotten!"

"Alright, fine yes. I forgot."

"Look, you don't have to say anything about you-know-what, but I just had to get it off my chest." When I didn't say anything he carried on. "I thought I'd lost you, Maddie and it scared me. You are my life now and I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt because of my kind. Over these last few weeks, I have become protective over you, I'm not going to deny that. I just have to know that you are always safe. But I understand if you can—"

I cut him off by doing the thing I'd wanted to do since we met. I leant forward and connected our lips.

He was hesitant at first but soon he too became lost in our kiss. Our lips moved in sync with each other so I chose to deepen the kiss. I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I felt his hands tighten around my waist.

My heart was thumping so hard in my chest, I thought it might explode. Edward slowly pulled away, yet I could still feel the cool touch of his lips on mine.

He pressed his forehead against mine and we just kept our eyes closed while I tried to catch my breath. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me intensely. We both began to smile but then my smile faltered as I realised what I'd just done.

Oh my God! I'd just kissed my sisters ex. I am the worst sister in the world. Actually come to think of it, Bella is worse. She sent my ex to do god knows what to me; after that thought all of my guilt disappeared.

I felt a cold touch on my cheek so I readjusted my face so it leant into it. I placed my hand over his and we just sat there in silence.

Definitely not how I imagined our first kiss. Me sitting in a hospital bed in a manky hospital robe and most probably looking like—

"Don't even finish that thought," Edward warned.

"So what if I do?" I teased.

Edward raised his eyebrow at me so I just smirked back at him.

Our moment was ruined when a certain black haired, boisterous vampire entered.

"I see you two finally hooked up," Emmett said grinning smuggly.

"Where'd you even come from?" I asked him.

"Well, you see. I was produced when a woman and a man—"

"Ok. Thank you Emmett. That is not what I meant at all," I said seeing where he was going with this.

"Well, we're all here," he said smiling.

"What!"

"Yeah, everyone's waiting out here," Emmett said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why?"

"It's 4'O Clock."

"Oh, already?" I asked. Everyday all of the Cullens would come and see me at 4.

"Yup. Also, I don't think you're getting your friends back."

"What! Why?"

"Alice is kidnapping Sam because they plan on going shopping while Alex and I have a COD competition."

"She's gonna kick your ass," I said smirking.

"Nope, not if I beat her first."

"Oh well, you may as well all come in now," I said.

"Come on losers!" Emmett yelled down the hallway.

"Emmett! There's sleeping patients. Just cause you don't sleep does not mean that others don't," I said sternly.

Everyone filed into my room including Sam and Alex who were deep in conversation with Alice and Rosalie.

Sam then looked over at us and squealed. It was only then that I realised that Edward and I were still holding hands and fairly close to each other.

Alex just smirked before saying, "Bella's gonna be so pissed."

Most of us laughed and I chuckled nervously. Jasper must have picked up on my change in mood so he sent some happiness my way.

"It'll be fine," Jasper said smiling at me.

Over the time I've got to know the Cullens, I discovered that Jasper has always been misunderstood by others. I actually enjoyed his company; well to be fair, I enjoyed all of their company and am not gonna lie, I am so glad Bella is such a bitch that they broke up.

"Oh my God, I've just had the best idea ever," Alice exclaimed excitedly.

"What?" Rose asked.

"Oh God," Edward muttered next to me making us all turn to him before back to Alice.

"Girls sleepover!!"

Oh no.